News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Look at me, MP - Look at me!

Started by Ali, August 06, 2012, 05:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

I just noticed that I am super close to 3000 posts and am excited for a duck fork.  ;D ;D ;D

Tank

Quote from: Ali on August 06, 2012, 05:45:56 PM
I just noticed that I am super close to 3000 posts and am excited for a duck fork.  ;D ;D ;D
It's such a shame this isn't a phpBB forum as one can limit the amount of posts an individual can make in a day  ;)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on August 06, 2012, 08:14:44 PM
It's such a shame this isn't a phpBB forum as one can limit the amount of posts an individual can make in a day  ;)

>:(  You're just mad because I'm on pace to beat your 12K by next summer.... ;D ;D ;D

Tank

Quote from: Ali on August 06, 2012, 10:47:34 PM

>:(  You're just mad because I'm on pace to beat your 12K by next summer.... ;D ;D ;D
Me 15 posts per day
You 13 posts per day
Do the maths  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

En_Route

Quote from: Tank on August 06, 2012, 10:49:45 PM

Me 15 posts per day
You 13 posts per day
Do the maths  ;D

I think that the ones in red shouldn't count.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Tank

Quote from: En_Route on August 06, 2012, 10:54:46 PM

Me 15 posts per day
You 13 posts per day
Do the maths  ;D

Meh 10 out of 12,000 ain't much

En_Route

Quote from: Tank on August 06, 2012, 10:59:25 PM
Quote from: En_Route on August 06, 2012, 10:54:46 PM

Me 15 posts per day
You 13 posts per day
Do the maths  ;D

Meh 10 out of 12,000 ain't much

Coincidentally, that's about the same ratio as votes  received by the opposition party in North  Korea.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Ecurb Noselrub

Wow! So fast. I'm amazed.

Buddy

You just wait! Once school starts back up and I start getting bored my post count will triple!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Oh snap, duck fork. I can't wait to see~
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Duck fork eh, hmmmm.
There is a pork fork.
I could cook up a goose.

Ali

Haha, yes, if you're going to actually poke water fowl with the fork's tines, please make it a goose.   ;)

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-