News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

How to suck at your religion - by the Oatmeal

Started by Ali, July 26, 2012, 12:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Theta Sigma

All of time and space,
     everywhere and anywhere,
every star that ever was,
     where do you want to start?

markmcdaniel

I loved it and its now bookmarked for future reference.
It appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against Christianity and theism produce hardly any effect on the public; and freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men's minds which follows from the advance of science - Charles Darwin

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the object of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a god, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. - Albert Einstein

Religion is a by product of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity. - Arther C. Clarke

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Asmodean

So that blowjob thing... Causes many innocent villages to die, yes? Hundreds, no? Thousands, maybe?  :D

...I'm gonna go get me one. Perhaps two. In rapid succession.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit