News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Need Help Arguing Against Religion At Other Forum

Started by Thanos, January 05, 2008, 04:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smarmy Of One

"The general idea is to offend. . ."

If you want to offend people then you kind of surrender your right to be so easily offended yourself. I heard something once about people living in glass houses and stone throwing.

:D

"A libertarian is just a republican that wants to smoke pot and get laid." –Thom Hartman

Big Mac

Quote from: "Smarmy Of One""The general idea is to offend. . ."

If you want to offend people then you kind of surrender your right to be so easily offended yourself. I heard something once about people living in glass houses and stone throwing.

:D

"A libertarian is just a republican that wants to smoke pot and get laid." –Thom Hartman

Whatever, you still sounded stupid when you made your comments. I heard something once that roaches get squashed by jack boots. Or guys with big mouths get all their pretty little teeth kicked out. According to your reasoning I'm just joking, right?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Smarmy Of One

My comments were supposed to sound stupid. That's why they are so over the top. IT IS A FUCKING JOKE!

BTW, physical threats actually don't work over the internet and they make you sound like a frustrated, neutered boy.

Is that were the interest in guns comes from?

Big Mac

Quote from: "Smarmy Of One"My comments were supposed to sound stupid. That's why they are so over the top. IT IS A FUCKING JOKE!

BTW, physical threats actually don't work over the internet and they make you sound like a frustrated, neutered boy.

Wow, that's all you got? Typical liberal douche bag. Because you can't handle a weapon you try to project your own sexual frustrations on men like me by saying we have phallic issues because we know how to handle weapons. Did you take a bath today, hippie? Need a band-aid for that bleeding heart?

I wasn't threatening you, I was copying your stupid sense of humor. Maybe that's why you have to run away from every forum you go to, because you open that gaping hole you call a mouth and just let whatever little nugget of crap that crawls up your throat flop out. I read your intro, you sound like a boy trying to be a man.

And you're not funny. I know in that little microcosm you call your skull it sounds humorous but the rest of the world disagrees. Fag.

Smarmy Of One

Sounds like I touched a nerve. Hit a little close to home maybe.

BTW, when I was 19 I was in the army. I have no fear of guns. I qualified at 500 meters but totally blew it at 1000 m. Not great, but so-so marksman.

If people want to hobby shoot or hunt– whatever. A couple of my brothers hunt. I have been hunting, but it's not for me.

How about you? Are you in the army? Any plans to join? You come off sounding pretty tough. Your country could probably use you right about now.

tacoma_kyle

Blow it out your asses.

Chuck Norris > Miniscule Projectiles

And yes, I carved it. Top that bitches. Ew...lol my arms look really hairy. Crappy photo grain... God damn they look like a damn ape!
Me, my projects and random pictures, haha.

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/tacoma_kyle/

"Tom you gotta come out of the closet, oh my gawd!" lol

Big Mac

Quote from: "Smarmy Of One"Sounds like I touched a nerve. Hit a little close to home maybe.

BTW, when I was 19 I was in the army. I have no fear of guns. I qualified at 500 meters but totally blew it at 1000 m. Not great, but so-so marksman.

If people want to hobby shoot or hunt– whatever. A couple of my brothers hunt. I have been hunting, but it's not for me.

How about you? Are you in the army? Any plans to join? You come off sounding pretty tough. Your country could probably use you right about now.

I'll give you a silly sailor if you want. Lighten up, sugar tits, I'm just trying to give you a hard time. A very HARD time. ;) And I not only killed all the Al Qaeda people at Highland Mall, but I'm a captain of an armed response team at one of the largest  malls in America...

In all seriousness, I think you're taking me a little too seriously. Aside from the first response, I've just been egging you on to keep insulting me. Not that I care what some guy in Canada thinks. Well anyone for that matter.

Funny you say 500 meters, because when I was in Basic we only went out to 400 or so if I remember correctly. I think it might be at 300. That was some time ago. Since you're almost like 50, did you guys use muskets? Did Davy Crockett teach you BRM?

Smarmy Of One

Quote from: "tacoma_kyle"Blow it out your asses.

Chuck Norris > Miniscule Projectiles

And yes, I carved it. Top that bitches. Ew...lol my arms look really hairy. Crappy photo grain... God damn they look like a damn ape!

THAT is one kickass pumpkin!

Smarmy Of One

Quote from: "Big Mac"
Quote from: "Smarmy Of One"Sounds like I touched a nerve. Hit a little close to home maybe.

I'll give you a silly sailor if you want. Lighten up, sugar tits, I'm just trying to give you a hard time. A very HARD time. ;) And I not only killed all the Al Qaeda people at Highland Mall, but I'm a captain of an armed response team at one of the largest  malls in America...

In all seriousness, I think you're taking me a little too seriously. Aside from the first response, I've just been egging you on to keep insulting me. Not that I care what some guy in Canada thinks. Well anyone for that matter.

Funny you say 500 meters, because when I was in Basic we only went out to 400 or so if I remember correctly. I think it might be at 300. That was some time ago. Since you're almost like 50, did you guys use muskets? Did Davy Crockett teach you BRM?

I probably would have done better with a musket.  :roll: In Maybe we do 500m and 1000m in Canada because of the metric thing. Dunno. It was 20 years ago, so maybe I am remembering the numbers wrong. 500 sounds better than 300 anyway.

I guess calling me a hippie fag is what constitutes egging in Texas.

I was enjoying the mud slinging, so any time you feel the need to blow off steam.  :wink:

Big Mac

Quote from: "Smarmy Of One"

I probably would have done better with a musket.  :roll: In Maybe we do 500m and 1000m in Canada because of the metric thing. Dunno. It was 20 years ago, so maybe I am remembering the numbers wrong. 500 sounds better than 300 anyway.

I guess calling me a hippie fag is what constitutes egging in Texas.

I was enjoying the mud slinging, so any time you feel the need to blow off steam.  :wink:

You guys you the FN-FAL over there? 7.62mm of death eh? If so, did you guys adjust your gas system to a certain number?

Bear in mind we use the 5.56mm round, an intermediate. So anything past 400 yards is kind of pointless. You just have a hypersonic ice-pick at that point.

Robkjr53

They will try to shift the burden of proof to you when, in fact, it is they who need to provide  proof.  They say prove them wrong and by that logic then every piece of literary fiction must be proven NOT to be real.  So if the bible is real then so is the Lord of the Rings?  They want you to disprove a supernatural concept in a very natural universe.  The very fact that we are alive is proof enough.  The fact that every atom of our bodies is part of a stellar nova throw off screams it.

They're the ones making irrational claims of a being that is not of this world and on and on with the litany of all of the contradictions attributable to this being god.  The burden of proof lies with the claims of irrationality to prove that it exists in this very rational universe.  Ask them what makes their god The God?  What proof do they have that their "truth" is right and the Jewish and Muslim "truth" is wrong even though they are the same god of Abraham? How can a human have free will if their god knows the future?  If god knows the future then why did it bother creating Satan.  If god is all loving and merciful how can hell exist and eternal torment by demons?  "Because god has a plan."  But god already knows the outcome of that plan?  What about Hitler and serial killers?  God created them knowing full well what they would do, according to your teachings.  Here on Earth that's called premeditated murder, why would it be different in heaven?  We the perpetrators of 9-11 blessed by god for what they did?  They died believing they did.  Is that the "truth" so what makes your "truth" better than their "truth" or the "truths" associated with every deity conjured by humans since prerecorded history?

The Roman Catholics call it the "mystery of faith" which really means they can't figure out a bullshit story to cover their lame asses with on this paradox.

No, the burden of proof lies with the myth holders, not the atheists if they wish to argue.  They don't get that we really don't give a shit.

Gibson

Quote from: "Smarmy Of One"My comments were supposed to sound stupid. That's why they are so over the top. IT IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Wow, that's all you got? Typical liberal douche bag. Because you can't handle a weapon you try to project your own sexual frustrations on men like me by saying we have phallic issues because we know how to handle weapons. Did you take a bath today, hippie? Need a band-aid for that bleeding heart?

I wasn't threatening you, I was copying your stupid sense of humor. Maybe that's why you have to run away from every forum you go to, because you open that gaping hole you call a mouth and just let whatever little nugget of crap that crawls up your throat flop out. I read your intro, you sound like a boy trying to be a man.

And you're not funny. I know in that little microcosm you call your skull it sounds humorous but the rest of the world disagrees. Fag.

Okay, you both have big wieners.  This thread is supposed to help someone with arguing against religion.  If you have to have a pissing contest, take it outside - i.e. private messages.  Thanks.

BTW, tacoma_kyle: fantastic jack o' lantern.   :)
Anyone who can worship a trinity and insist that his religion is a monotheism can believe anything ... just give him time to rationalize it.
-- Robert A Heinlein, from Job: A Comedy of Justice

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Robkjr53"No, the burden of proof lies with the myth holders, not the atheists if they wish to argue. They don't get that we really don't give a shit.

Precisely!   :cheers:

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Smarmy Of One

Quote from: "Gibson"

Okay, you both have big wieners.  This thread is supposed to help someone with arguing against religion.  If you have to have a pissing contest, take it outside - i.e. private messages.  Thanks.

BTW, tacoma_kyle: fantastic jack o' lantern.   :)

Yep, it's all done, but thanks for chiming in. Don't know what we would have done without you.

Sorry for derailing things.

Robkjr53

Thanks Mommsquid.  So many of them tie their own asses up in knots to the point of the ridiculous becoming more absurd.
"Mommy, did Santa Claus get a GI JOE M-2000 Assault/Sniper Rifle with laser night sights and an RPG for Christmas?"  "No honey.  Jesus is jewish so Santa gave him an Uzi." :badgrin: