News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Buddy = Chatty Cathy

Started by Ali, July 11, 2012, 01:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

I just noticed that Budhorse passed the 2000 post milestone!  Huzzah Buddy!  Congrats, and great job!

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Recusant

Yay! I always enjoy your contributions here, Buddy. I hope to see many more.

(Good eye, Ali.)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dobermonster

Woot!

Is this where you get a spoon upgrade?

DeterminedJuliet

Yaaaaaaaaay!

I'll spare you more mankinis.
for now.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Guardian85

Congratulations Bud!

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 11, 2012, 02:27:56 AM
Yaaaaaaaaay!

for now.

Shouldn't have started that....

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 11, 2012, 02:27:56 AM
Yaaaaaaaaay!

for now.

I'll go sulk in the corner from lack of mankinis. :D

Thanks a lot everybody!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

The Magic Pudding

Good old Bud.
Here's a dehumidifier.

Now I have to think about knives.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

OldGit

Well done, Buddy!  Please keep on cheering us up.  You're a great asset to this place.
But no more man-bloody-kinis.

Amicale

Quote from: OldGit on July 11, 2012, 09:16:30 AM
Well done, Buddy!  Please keep on cheering us up.  You're a great asset to this place.
But no more man-bloody-kinis.

How about a compromise - you don't want mankinis, she does - therefore.... catkinis!!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

OldGit

OMFSM - that's horrible, too.  Though I admit it's better than the other thing.

Tank

Congratulations Buddy well done  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.