News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

12,000 posts

Started by Tank, July 09, 2012, 09:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Black Jester

Quote from: En_Route on July 11, 2012, 12:00:33 PM
Quote from: Tank on July 11, 2012, 11:40:10 AM
I've calmed down now. And one thing I thing I should point out is that I value so many of you that sometimes I lose perspective. I have un-banned ER. He is not responsible for my bad temper and over protectiveness of SD.

Thanks for the Hats and good wishes.

I will not be wearing a mankini... ever... 

Chris and I have had an exchange of emails and I think we understand each other better now. It is generous of him to rehabilitate me and I would have had no cause to complain if he had decided to retain the ban. I did not intend to offend or attack SD in any way, but what I think of as a  vigorous debating style may come across as abrasive and disparaging on the printed page, for which I apologise.

I'm very gratified there has been a mending of fences.  Good to have you back, E_R.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Firebird

Quote from: The Black Jester on July 11, 2012, 06:25:20 PM
Quote from: En_Route on July 11, 2012, 12:00:33 PM
Quote from: Tank on July 11, 2012, 11:40:10 AM
I've calmed down now. And one thing I thing I should point out is that I value so many of you that sometimes I lose perspective. I have un-banned ER. He is not responsible for my bad temper and over protectiveness of SD.

Thanks for the Hats and good wishes.

I will not be wearing a mankini... ever... 

Chris and I have had an exchange of emails and I think we understand each other better now. It is generous of him to rehabilitate me and I would have had no cause to complain if he had decided to retain the ban. I did not intend to offend or attack SD in any way, but what I think of as a  vigorous debating style may come across as abrasive and disparaging on the printed page, for which I apologise.

I'm very gratified there has been a mending of fences.  Good to have you back, E_R.

Seconded. Really happy to see this. Although if either of you post a picture of yourself in a mankini, I will never forgive you ;)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"