Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

12,000 posts

Started by Tank, July 09, 2012, 09:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

For you classy ladies:

I think Tank might be a bit confused tomorrow.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Dear gods, you crazy son of a---!!!  ;D ;D

Congrats, great Tank.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Dobermonster

Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 10, 2012, 04:50:15 AM
For you classy ladies:

I think Tank might be a bit confused tomorrow.  :D

I like that he seems to have some sort of collar around his neck. Easier to keep 'em in line.

Stevil

Ith thith the thong thwead?

Happy 12K Tank, your a bloody legend!

OldGit

Tank, you've been an excellent moderator and I've hinted before that your influence has been responsible for the much improved atmosphere in the forum in the last year.  Your posts have been very far from a waste; much of the time they've been the oil that lubricates the place.  So congratulations on the 12,000.

Don't be downhearted, this will all blow over.  Except if you wear one of those mankinis - do that and I'll howl for your resignation.

Your friend,  David

The Magic Pudding

Wrath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 10, 2012, 09:17:13 AM
Happy 12,000 Tank.

I protest! This dog is not wearing the fancy hat that I have been led to expect from you. Such wasted opportunity!

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Wrath on July 10, 2012, 09:52:26 AM
I protest! This dog is not wearing the fancy hat that I have been led to expect from you. Such wasted opportunity!

The dog did have a fine hat, that's why I lured in away from the little blind kid in the wheelchair.  I thought Tank might like it, no use to me, it's not as if there's much meat on its bones.

Wrath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 10, 2012, 10:03:04 AM
Quote from: Wrath on July 10, 2012, 09:52:26 AM

The dog did have a fine hat, that's why I lured in away from the little blind kid in the wheelchair.  I thought Tank might like it, no use to me, it's not as if there's much meat on its bones.
Ahaaaaah. I see. That's pretty low. ;) I still hope that I get to see some of these fine hats at some point.

Velma

Quote from: Tank on July 09, 2012, 09:37:28 PM
And what a waste of fucking time they were .
They were not.  I for one am very glad you are here - otherwise I wouldn't be here.  Congratulations!  You are part of the reason this place is as nice as it is.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

The Magic Pudding

Icarus

It is entirely clear that Tank is one of the essential pillars that hold this house up.

Tank, you are certainly appreciated. Your posts are good, better, and best.

Nuff said.

Dobermonster

Congratulations, Tank!

I, uh, ordered a cake but there was some confusion at the bakery, apparently...

Firebird

Congrats Tank. This place wouldn't be the same without ya!
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Sweetdeath

the dog in the bathing suit is so hot
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.