Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

12,000 posts

Started by Tank, July 09, 2012, 09:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Stevil on July 09, 2012, 10:39:30 PM
Quote from: AnimatedDirt on July 09, 2012, 09:56:04 PM
Me?  I simply agreed with his statement, but I'm nasty?
I think it is time for some people to chill, just for a day or two.
No good can come of this, there will be no winners.

Agreed. Let's just quiet this down for a while. AD, it isn't cool to do that publicly.

Tank, your posts were not a waste, it's understandable how difficult to it can be to moderate a place. you want HAF to run smoothly, and it shows.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Siz

Howsabout:

Yay to 12000 posts!

Cheers Tank. Don't go changin'! ;)

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

DeterminedJuliet

(((Tank))) They weren't a waste! Things are a little... heated at the moment, but this forum really wouldn't be the same without you. There have been a lot of opinions flying around lately, but, I hope you remember that you have the respect of a lot of people here. It takes a lot of character to be a good moderator, I think. And you're a great one. I was a moderator for about 6 months on another forum and I stepped down because I couldn't handle it all. Please don't be disheartened. <3<3<3
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Guardian85

Tank! Congrats on 12,000. Very impressive and most appreciated.

Quote from: Recusant on July 09, 2012, 10:49:08 PM
Agreed. If any more silliness is put on display here, I'll be only too happy to take this thread off of the public sections of the forum.

One last silliness

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

I can't....stop....looking....Why does he have a 74 on his forehead?  Why is there fire?  WHY IS HE WEARING THAT?

xSilverPhinx

Someone ought to write up a weird story about that picture.

Recusant

Quote from: Guardian85 on July 10, 2012, 12:27:08 AMOne last silliness . . .

Heh, that is very silly, just not what I was talking about.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

I really don't understand what all the fuss was about, but congrats Tank!
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Squid

I need that bunny with a pancake on its head pic...I suppose that's what I get for not checking in here regularly.

DeterminedJuliet

I'm not sure why that man is wearing that thing, but I think I understand why he has such a pained expression on his face.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on July 10, 2012, 12:30:54 AM
I can't....stop....looking....Why does he have a 74 on his forehead?  Why is there fire?  WHY IS HE WEARING THAT?

I think he looks quite dashing in that mankini.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Can we turn this into a mankini/happy12000 thread, for optimal silly?

Everyone! Bring Tank a mankini! stat!

Buddy

Well, there is a minecraft skin with a mankini that looks very similar to the one pictures.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

A lot of disturbing images come up when you google "mankini."  Here's a fun one:

xSilverPhinx

A social scientist might find this sort of stuff interesting. Crisis...mankinis.

Maybe just a bit baffling.