News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Better Late Than Never! Another Great 1000 posts!

Started by Ali, July 05, 2012, 08:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

(Hope it's not presumptuous of me as a non-mod to make this thread)

Scissorlegs made his 1000 post (like 24 posts ago.)

*Leads everyone in song*

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow!!!!  Who smells like licorice!"

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on July 05, 2012, 08:42:16 PM

If it is, I'm whispering a 'Congrats' to Scissorlegs.

xSilverPhinx

Congrats Scissorlegs!

You're one of those people I bet with myself would stick around and reach a three digit number. ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

Congratulations, Muppet buddy! 1024 is 2^10, 400hex, a much techier number altogether.

And well done, Ali, for spotting it.

Now what kind of spoon ....

DeterminedJuliet

Siz, siz, you're so fine...
You're so fine, you blow my mind... ;D
YAY SIZ!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ihateyoumike

All you newbs and your dinnerware. I remember when this site had only about 3 people with over 1000 posts. What a long way we've come. :)

... and Tank started it. lol
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Ali

Hehe DJ, he is kind of fine, isn't he?  ;D  *Ducks head and runs back to the Rant Thread*

Tank

Quote from: Ali on July 05, 2012, 08:42:16 PM

Scissorlegs made his 1000 post (like 24 posts ago.)

*Leads everyone in song*

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow!!!!  Who smells like licorice!"
Ali

Mods are just members when it comes to anything to do with the memes of the HAF culture. You have just as much right to make a post-birthday thread as anybody :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

Awww, thanks HAFfers.

Unaccustomed to public speaking as I am.... I just wanna tell ya you all make this such a lovely place to be. A real oasis of sanity... occasionally...

...And you're all so forgiving of my crap  :D

Cheers to YOU!

Siz
X

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on July 05, 2012, 09:16:34 PM
All you newbs and your dinnerware. I remember when this site had only about 3 people with over 1000 posts. What a long way we've come. :)

... and Tank started it. lol
Was it before or after The Asmo's resurrection?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: OldGit on July 05, 2012, 08:49:59 PM
Congratulations, Muppet buddy! 1024 is 2^10, 400hex, a much techier number altogether.

And well done, Ali, for spotting it.

Now what kind of spoon ....

Well, given the choice I'd go with an Arrakeen sizblade, forged from the smelt of liberal gallstones and quenched by the run-off from the fromagiers plateau. And to be adorned with Randian imagery featuring the Fremen Spice-eye, then hung with a garland spun from pure nihilinium. And if one can depict facetious belligerance in graphic form we may have achieved perfection.

But a HAF spoon would do... ;D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Retired member.

Ali

Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 06, 2012, 01:16:28 AM
And if one can depict facetious belligerance in graphic form we may have achieved perfection.

Sorry, facetious belligerence was a bit too tall an order, but fatheaded belligerence was easy enough to track down for you.

<3

Recusant

It's good to have you here, Scissorlegs! I look forward to many more posts from you.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken