News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Marriage

Started by Stevil, July 12, 2012, 12:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Recusant on July 14, 2012, 04:34:47 PMBut then, being a unibrow myself, I suppose I'm just showing my tribal loyalty.

Hmmm, evidence of the evil eye and he doesn't even seek to hide it....

Ali

I've never heard of a "scouse brow" before this thread.  They are terrifying!

If I don't pluck I look like this:

But I definitely don't go overboard, and I never ever ever (ever ever!) draw them back on!

MariaEvri

to answer the op question:
for me, religious marriage (as seen in orthodox christian religion) is one big carnival parade. Also, boring and unoriginal. If you've seen one you've seen them all.
Political weddings for me...
just plain meh.
Personally, I don't "get" marriages. I cant see why there has to be this big ceremony and paper signing if you wnat to live with a person you love. But unlike baby christening, I am not AGAINST it, since its two adults (of whatever sex)
just not for me
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Asmodean

Quote from: Crow on July 14, 2012, 02:48:19 PM

If any one wonders what "my type" looks like, she is pretty much it (Disregarding the pretty-scale, on which by the way I'd say she's an easy 8, although I'd not go below 6 unless someone drugs my drink)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

She looks like she's about to pounce and devour a small creature, so that might explain your attraction.  :D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Stevil

Me, I prefer girls with arms. But of course, like all things it is not mandatory.

Asmodean

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 14, 2012, 10:07:27 PM
She looks like she's about to pounce and devour a small creature, so that might explain your attraction.  :D
Yes. I go for the intensity.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Stevil

Quote from: Asmodean on July 15, 2012, 12:23:24 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 14, 2012, 10:07:27 PM
Yes. I go for the intensity.  ;D
Any guesses to her age? My bet is 12 maybe 13.

Asmodean

Quote from: Stevil on July 15, 2012, 02:35:00 AM
Any guesses to her age? My bet is 12 maybe 13.
Older by possibly as much as a decade, or shabby skin quality.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Stevil on July 14, 2012, 10:29:15 PM
Me, I prefer girls with arms. But of course, like all things it is not mandatory.

HAHA
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.