News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Told my date...

Started by daddyferrari, June 12, 2012, 03:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

En_Route

Quote from: Ali on June 25, 2012, 04:25:32 PM
That's a terrifying mental image.  :D

It's even more terrifying in the flesh.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

kitty

Quote from: Ali on June 25, 2012, 04:16:12 PM

I don't hold any romantic notions that you have to be "in love" with every person you sleep with, but I can't fathom sleeping with someone that I don't even like.  Laughing during sex is like the best thing ever. (Because it combines two best things ever) and so I have made it a rule that I will never sleep with someone that doesn't make me laugh.  It's a moot point nowadays since I also don't sleep with anyone other than my husband (who, not coincidentally, makes me laugh more or less constantly) but I still think it's a good rule.

i agree. cant take anything too seriously, especially sex, coz when i think about it, its ridiculous lol.

have had sex with people i dont lilke or care about, and i dont think its good for me at all. leaves me a bit empty. and having been married for a meesly 5 yrs, i now see that the old fashioned movie/novel style love does not exsist and its more about liking each other, mutual respect and all that. but sex with someone you've practised with for years with is awesome!! woudlnt change that for the world.
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

En_Route

Quote from: kitty on June 27, 2012, 10:18:35 AM
Quote from: Ali on June 25, 2012, 04:16:12 PM

I don't hold any romantic notions that you have to be "in love" with every person you sleep with, but I can't fathom sleeping with someone that I don't even like.  Laughing during sex is like the best thing ever. (Because it combines two best things ever) and so I have made it a rule that I will never sleep with someone that doesn't make me laugh.  It's a moot point nowadays since I also don't sleep with anyone other than my husband (who, not coincidentally, makes me laugh more or less constantly) but I still think it's a good rule.

i agree. cant take anything too seriously, especially sex, coz when i think about it, its ridiculous lol.

have had sex with people i dont lilke or care about, and i dont think its good for me at all. leaves me a bit empty. and having been married for a meesly 5 yrs, i now see that the old fashioned movie/novel style love does not exsist and its more about liking each other, mutual respect and all that. but sex with someone you've practised with for years with is awesome!! woudlnt change that for the world.

Granted, but there is something to be said for sex under an assumed name.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

fester30

Quote from: En_Route on July 01, 2012, 11:34:13 AM

Granted, but there is something to be said for sex under an assumed name.

Two words: role playing.  Or should that be one hyphenated word?  Oh crap now that's nine words.  Fifteen now.  Dangit.  Nineteen.