News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

WA guy here!

Started by daddyferrari, June 01, 2012, 03:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

Quote from: daddyferrari on June 01, 2012, 03:18:43 PM
I sat there in mass thinking to myself, why the F is the guy up there saying these things?  Why are we here for over 2 hours?  Why are we standing, sitting, kneeling, repeat 100x??  Why is my step mother such a B!?! (Different story) 

Welcome Father Ferrari.  ;D

I, too, was raised Catholic and most of my family remains staunch. In fact, my grandfather returned to the seminary after my grandmother passed away, and he is since retired from the priesthood. So, I'm in the same boat as you regarding coming out to family. My folks and (obviously) little brother ("ihateyoumike" on this here forum) pretty much know though. If they don't, they're choosing to ignore the signs.
Two hour masses?? Ours were always 1 hour like clockwork. Enough to get in some calisthenics and a good sweat since our old brick church had no AC. And a step mother... that connotes a divorce, right? Isn't that a big no-no?

Welcome to the board. You will most likely enjoy your time here.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite