News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Windows 8

Started by The Magic Pudding, May 31, 2012, 07:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: RenegeReversi on June 03, 2012, 12:47:52 AM
I've always wondered: does "<3" stand for breasts, butt, or heart?

I imagine ( , Y , ) for breasts, but what else?
(.Y.) is a warm day, (,Y,) is a cold day.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Hector Valdez

And (  , Y ,  ) is a monday, eh?

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: RenegeReversi on June 03, 2012, 12:47:52 AM
I've always wondered: does <3" stand for breasts, butt, or heart?

It stands for smaller than 3 inches, of course. Or less than 3 min. You choose.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Harmonie

I'll definitely be sticking with Windows 7. I don't want my PC to turn into an Windows Phone.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Firebird

I actually think it could have some potential. I haven't tried it myself yet, as I'm waiting to buy a new laptop first, but it's nice to see them expanding beyond the same old dull start button. I think it looks kinda cool. I'm an open-source guy and Microsoft is evil and all that crap, but they're starting to feel the pressure from Apple and Android, so they're pushing themselves to think outside the box. That's good for all of us.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"