News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Funny Stories from Your Past

Started by Ali, May 26, 2012, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector Valdez

DeterminedJuliet

It's not your fault - I was definitely older than average when I lost my virginity and a lot of my friends were well into their 20s before they lost theirs. I'm just a little, um, concerned if your friends are teasing you about this. They should probably get checked out medically if they think it's normal.  :P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

There are people who lose their virginity in their twenties?  :o
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Oh man, I have lots of stories of things that I have done as a child. I guess one could say that I was not the brightest of children. But here is one that explains my fear of cows.

I was at a friend's house who raised beef cattle. She had just gotten an adorable little calf that she called Baby Moo Moo. I had already had a distrust of cows at that point, but hey, a cow with a name like that has to be harmless. So, I am standing and petting this cow who only reachesmy waist in height and the cow is being adorable as the name suggests. All of a sudden though, this calf goes ballistic! She's charging both my friend and me, friend ditches me and jumps on a nearby tractor while calf from hell keeps coming after me. The worst part is that at that point, my only escape route is to jump the fence into the pasture of a particularly hateful pony and risk getting bitten. I decided to compromise and just sit on the fence out of reach of both animals, but now we have another problem. We're both stuck in the barn with no means of getting out. My friend had to call her dad and get him to come down and rescue us from the evil calf.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on May 26, 2012, 11:33:56 PM

I was 19 and I know at least a half dozen people who were in their 20s. It does happen.  :P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Firebird

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 27, 2012, 12:10:01 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on May 26, 2012, 11:33:56 PM

I was 19 and I know at least a half dozen people who were in their 20s. It does happen.  :P

Most of my friends (and myself, in fact) were in their 20's as well. It's not uncommon at all.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Asmodean

Really..? It's just that I don't know any one in real life who wasn't in early to mid teens when they made their debut. Well, there are one or two exceptions and those were in their late teens.

Of course, I also know a whole mess of people whos sex life I know nothing about, but in general, the pattern seems to hold.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Speaking of sex, and getting back on topic, I once called someone the wrong name during sex. Funny now. Slightly less than funny at the time.  :D

Hector Valdez

Bah. It's easier to be a virgin if you're a girl. On the other hand, that was a long time ago, and there's not too many people where I live. I guess I could always fuck a coto or something, but I don't think It'd be that pleasant. That's me: Virgin by birth, hermit by choice.  8)

jumbojak

Quote from: RenegeReversi on May 26, 2012, 09:50:32 PM
Hmm... that's an interesting scenario. Hold on, lemme visualize it for a bit...mmm...uh-huh...hmm...yeah.

Well, I don't have a particular story to top that, but there was that one time when I openly admitted to not understanding how the sexual odor smells like fish, thus cementing my reputation as a virgin amongst my classmates. I have, however, held abreast.

You could always tell everyone that Tim Tebow is your hero...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 26, 2012, 11:35:40 PM
My friend had to call her dad and get him to come down and rescue us from the evil calf.

As a child I was chased down the street by a goose once -- people just don't understand how not-innocent farm animals can be.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Hector Valdez

That bloody goose. Want me to sic my gallo on'im? I'll learn him good.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: RenegeReversi on May 27, 2012, 04:13:04 AM
That bloody goose. Want me to sic my gallo on'im? I'll learn him good.

That'd be nice, if I knew what a gallo was and if that goose wasn't approximately 50 years dead already.  The human life span, as well as our being near the top of the food chain, has been my revenge.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Hector Valdez

Well, you can always celebrate with some nice duck meat.

Ali

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 27, 2012, 01:12:43 AM
Speaking of sex, and getting back on topic, I once called someone the wrong name during sex. Funny now. Slightly less than funny at the time.  :D

Heeheeeheee, me too!