News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

False I am largly ambivalent to Martin Amis

TNP looks forward to tomaorrow?

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

True, there's always something new coming.

TNP follows no sports.

Tank

False: I have followed F1 motor sport since about 1975. I haven't missed a race since VHS recorders were introduced.

TNP goes fishing?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bluenose

True, although not as often as I would like these days.  In fact, I am a long time (≈ 30 years) committee member of Native Fish Australia

TNP did not know that the largest wholly freshwater fish in Australia, the Murray cod, has a maximum recorded size of 183 cm (6 ft) and 113 kg (250 lbs)
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

true

that is a huge fish.

tnp will go out tonight and see the waxing moon past first quarter, with mars two fists above the horizon after sunset while jupiter is high towards the equator.

with field glssses you can see the moons of jupiter

set the function, not the mechanism.

Asmodean

False. There be dark clouds above The Asmo because... Mostly because He is The Asmo, He suspects.

The next person is mildly annoyed by "everything" being christmas-related like two months before Christmas. I mean, sell me some regular bloody hot dogs for pity's sake! I don't need them packed with some special-taste Santa-weirdness! >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

False, I wore my company logo christmas socks to work today.
Xmas holidays are only two more weeks of work away.

The next often mutes the youtube, keeps the pics and sources the sound from somewhere better.

Ecurb Noselrub

False. It never occurred to me.

TNP loves the smoky taste of properly prepared baba ghanoush.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

The Magic Pudding.

False, I had a retina detach walking two small dogs, bungee jumping isn't for me.

The Nxt has seen "He Died With a Felafel In His Hand"

Ecurb Noselrub

False.

TNP has tried eating roasted chestnuts and they got caught in his/her throat.

Bluenose

True, horrible bloody things...

TNP has yet to discover the joys of eating fresh fish with a coating including some lemon myrtle
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

False. That pastime has been known to The Asmokind for a good, long huwhile.

The next person is finished with their Christmas shopping?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

True, no more Xmas shopping for me

TNP has high hopes for the year 2023
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

False. I think it will be hard on my wallet through decreasing purchasing power, increasing interest rates, flat stock markets and rampant (though slowing) inflation - and my economy is robust enough. It will be far worse for a lot of people than it ever will for me, I suspect. I also fully expect to lose a family member and will get another year closer to 40 and that sports car I've been putting off. figures that I'll be getting it when the prices are at the highest when compared to the earnings.

In any case, the next person thinks that I'm wrong?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.