News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

What's a suspicious animal and who would one report it too!

TNP has worn socks with holes in them.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

True. What other kind of socks are there?

TNP prefers German food to Thai food.

Tank

Probably true. I haven't had enough of each to say definitively.

TNP has never seen the point of cucumbers?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

the point of cucumbers is to have a plant with the euphonious name of cucumis sativa

rivalled only by cucurbita pepo

the np had to sudy latin in school

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

The cucumber is an essential ingredient for one of my favorite foods: Gaspacho. 

True, I had to study Latin in school....Amo, amas, amat and the book title; El Camino Real, is all that I can remember.

I once had a Chevrolet El Camino which was not of latin manufacturing origin. 

TNP has never slept with one of the Kardashian women.

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on December 20, 2021, 05:36:35 PM

TNP has never slept with one of the Kardashian women.

True. We never slept all night  ;D :rimshot:

TNP has an allergy that has hospitalised them.

Bad Penny II

False

The NP has an allergy that has inhospitablised them.

True, the reasonable plaints of the suffering make me twitchy.
They should Fk off, go suffer somewhere else?
Zactly

The NP has their cutlery draw sorted in the proper order, spoons - forks - knives

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

billy rubin

false.

i always take all my cutlery and throw it in a drawer. but that drawer has been jammed shut for about ten years now and i cant remember whats in it, so we stick em in porcelein jars and no i dont organize them there either.

TNP never loses a tool and then goes and buys another and then finds the first or in my case with grease guns the first four

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Ecurb Noselrub

False. I don't lose tools, so I never have to buy a replacement. That's because I rarely use them away from the place where they are kept.

TNP has had a deja vu moment in the past 5 years and can generally relate what it was - and will do so here and now.

Icarus

I have a truck load of tools and I do not lose them.  They are sacred items for fix-it or build it types.

Yes, I have had some deja vu moments...........the most enduring ones have origin very far back in time, I was about 18. Attacked (willingly. enthusiastically, perhaps dangerously) by a wealthy, drop dead gorgeous, Cougar. I am still somewhat enthralled by that almost three-year long adventure.  That stuff is not easy to forget.

The NP will be cursed (or blessed) by a similar illicit experience.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Icarus on December 25, 2021, 12:19:33 AM

The NP  will be was  cursed (or blessed) by a similar illicit experience.

Unfortunately not, it could of the been the making of me, but it didn't happen.

The NP has attempted something recently that used to be easy and found it no longer is.

Ecurb Noselrub

True - walking down stairs. I used to basically fly down stairs, now I creep. No padding in the knees - I need new shocks.  I have even walked down backwards when the knees really hurt - less jolting.

TNP thinks that youth is wasted on the young, and that good physical health should be reserved for those over 45, when you make better decisions.

Bad Penny II

True
The NP thinks the young unemployed should be drained of their life essence in exchange for welfare payments and that in line with divine capitalist principles; their essence should be offered for sale to fund future welfare payments.

billy rubin

true, i think. it appears to be a somewhat complicated arrangement though

TNP wants icarus to tell more about the wealthy drop dead gorgeous cougar when he was 18, because interesting stories about successful and worthwhile youthful lapses of responsibility are inspiring and build charactr

No one

False! If I was covered in steak, I still wouldn't be looked at by a cougar on the brink of starvation.

The following poster is loves a naturally aspirated V-8.