Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

absolutely stinking true.

i have three bosses who are equal partners, i am leased out to two different companies at once, my broker is an idiot savant, and evrrybody is in charge all at once.

but i am the pnly one who lnows how to legally load a truck and i drive 500 miles a day so they leave me alone.

TNP has had an out of body experience

set the function, not the mechanism.

Ecurb Noselrub

True, and it is difficult to describe.  To the person experiencing it, it is impossible to determine if it is all in your head or really happening.

TNP is getting ready to watch some football this weekend.

Biggus Dickus

False. I don't watch sports anymore. I think the last time I watched even a part of football game was on Thanksgiving about 5 years ago. It's difficult because at our office that's all they do, and all they talk about, College football!
My coworkers all went to Big Football schools, like Notre Dame, Michigan State, U of Michigan, Ohio State, University of Texas...when I get into the office on Monday mornings I put my headphones on so I don't have to listen to the "Game-Talk" all morning.
One of the benefits last year working remotely was not having to get asked, "Did you catch the game last night?". Now that we are back in the office, I will once again dread this question as I fully admit that I don't carry my weight in the company of men since I don't watch or discuss sports.

TNP has seen the light!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

(Mr. Bruno: he does not drink, he does not smoke, he does not watch football - what do you do?)

True, I have seen the light.  But Hey Google turned it off.

TNP knows what movie I referenced in the parenthetical statement above, and will reveal it to the rest of the forum in his/her response.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 11, 2021, 09:40:07 PM
(Mr. Bruno: he does not drink, he does not smoke, he does not watch football - what do you do?)

True, I have seen the light.  But Hey Google turned it off.

TNP knows what movie I referenced in the parenthetical statement above, and will reveal it to the rest of the forum in his/her response.
True. It's from the movie, "Top Three Reasons Why I Left my Husband."

TNP knows when to hold them knows when to fold them, knows when to walk away and knows when to run.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

False - I don't know this in gambling or in love.

TNP would pay $200,000 to go to space and be weightless for a few minutes, if he/she had money to burn.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 13, 2021, 03:37:09 PM
False - I don't know this in gambling or in love.

TNP would pay $200,000 to go to space and be weightless for a few minutes, if he/she had money to burn.

False as I'd vomit everywhere. I'd spend the money visiting the ocean abyss.

TNP wishes they'd taken better care of their teeth?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

True, especially flossing.

TNP would love to see Tank vomiting everywhere in space.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 13, 2021, 09:39:18 PM
True, especially flossing.

TNP would love to see Tank vomiting everywhere in space.

True, no wait, false...okay true, but I don't want to be there with him. Maybe a YouTube video showing him throwing up accompanied by an Abba soundtrack?

:puke:

TNP has a gross, but funny story about vomiting to share with us.

Bad Penny II

False, there is no humour in getting your face unhygienicly close to a toilet bowl.
Free range technicolour yawns are neither here nor there.

The np is anoyed by the internet continuously asking "are you a robot?"
Ye, and we don't have fire hydrants here, and our traffic lights are more elegant..
And when they ask what squares contain bicycles and you don't include the squares with no bicycle, but just a bit of bicyclist and the fkn stupid robots make you do the fkn stupid fire hydrant squares again >:(
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

True, but I just reply "yes" and that ends the whole search and shortens the frustration.

TNP is one of the few people in the universe who has not seen Blade Runner.

Dark Lightning

True. I watch ~0 TV and the last movie I've been to is the "new" Robin Hood movie that came out a year and a half or so ago.

TNP knows who Nicki Minaj is (I just learned of her because of Covid).

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on September 15, 2021, 10:33:22 PM
True. I watch ~0 TV and the last movie I've been to is the "new" Robin Hood movie that came out a year and a half or so ago.

TNP knows who Nicki Minaj is (I just learned of her because of Covid).

True.
She is into exercising and eating well. She likes anacondas too.
:secrets1: NSFW
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

TNP knows who this handsome man is...

:tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

True, I remember meeting him once when I was with Sister Agatha,...that is Father Flannigan. He's from Armagh, though I believe he was born in Drogheda. He's got a heavy accent.

TNP can't swim.

Magdalena

True. I can't swim.
(No, that does not prove I am a witch because I do float! But I can't swim, that's not the same thing.)  >:(

**And that's not Father Flannigan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

TNP doesn't like pickles.