News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

False. 

TNP thinks calling an adult significant other/love interest "baby" is weird and is only excusable in very good songs.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on September 07, 2021, 12:56:03 PM
False. 

TNP thinks calling an adult significant other/love interest "baby" is weird and is only excusable in very good songs.
False.
When you're not married, the words: husband/wife are off-limits. Besides, my Papi Chulo loves to be called papasito:reading:

TNP
Calls their significant other, "my pumpkin".

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

False, she would think I was calling her fat, which would result in her smashing a pumpkin over my head.

TNP thinks the band "Smashing Pumpkins" should be charged with destruction of property.

Biggus Dickus

False, however. I do think Pete Townsend from The Who should be charged with destruction of property. He's smashed a lot of guitars during his career.

TNP thinks I should be extremely flattered that Mag's "Papi Chulo" likes to be called Papasito!!  8)
:-*

Quote from: Magdalena on September 07, 2021, 06:50:27 PM

False.
When you're not married, the words: husband/wife are off-limits. Besides, my Papi Chulo loves to be called papasito:reading:

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

True, but I would be afraid to say anything contrary to Mags, since I know the power of her spells.

TNP would make a horrible survivalist if the Apocalypse happened today.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 08, 2021, 12:37:47 AM
True, but I would be afraid to say anything contrary to Mags, since I know the power of her spells.

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 08, 2021, 12:37:47 AM
TNP would make a horrible survivalist if the Apocalypse happened today.
True! True! True!
I was thinking about this today!
This is trippy.

Anyways...
TNP
Can't cook. Doesn't enjoy it, doesn't want to learn either.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

false

i subsist on canned fish, dried meat, hard cheese and water all week living in a truck.

when i get back to the house i stir fry all the vegetables there are, or make curry, or saute mushrooms and tofu, or make cornbread, or do pancakes for any body who wakes up when i do. or i make soup. or cook up lentils. or try to make chapattis and fail, agsin. or lay a dried squid over the burner until its toasty. or cook up some buckwheat noodles with ginger and wasabi.

plus i drink a bottle of jet fuel but dont eat the worm.

for dinner tonight i hsd canned fish.

:(

anyway, the NP has woken up at least once with their infant offspring barfing on the back of their neck

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

False. But I was pushing my eldest son in a swing as an infant and he puked on my face. :lol:

I actually cook dinner about 360 days a year. I cook to subsist; that gourmet stuff is for someone who wants to invest the time, and cares. Decent food is good enough, I don't need to have an orgasm while eating it.

TNP has seen something enter the atmosphere from space. (An observation- I was on my way to work in the wee dark hours one time and saw a light that was very slowly descending. After awhile, I realized that I was not far off the reentry path of a meteorite. No biggy, it reached the ground before it hit me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 07, 2021, 07:49:31 PM

TNP thinks I should be extremely flattered that Mag's "Papi Chulo" likes to be called Papasito!!  8)

Sorry.

Please.

Continue.
:reading:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 08, 2021, 01:53:09 AM

Sorry.

Please.

Continue.

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 08, 2021, 02:42:09 AM

Sorry.

Please.

Continue.

:hahaha...no:
There are only two types of papasitos. Allow me to illustrate...

Papasito Bruno:

My papasito:

:grin:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 08, 2021, 02:54:51 AM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on September 08, 2021, 02:42:09 AM

Sorry.

Please.

Continue.

:hahaha...no:
There are only two types of papasitos. Allow me to illustrate...

Papasito Bruno:

My papasito:

:grin:
Unpopular Opinion: Why Pepsi Is Better Than Coke

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/232434/unpopular-opinion-why-pepsi-is-better-than-coke/?utm_campaign=clip

Magdalena

No one

RC trounces them both!
All day, every day.

Ecurb Noselrub

To get us back on track:

Everything above is false.

TNP is more of an uncola person.