News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

False. I didn't hear the report nor did I enjoy my lunch.
TNP thinks it is OK to put unvaccinated or politicaly unwanted people in camps.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on August 11, 2021, 05:12:22 AM

Quotepoliticaly unwanted people

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tom62 on August 11, 2021, 05:12:22 AM

False, but I think it's OK to keep the unvaccinated out of ERs (they made their bed, they can lie in it).  As far as politically unwanted people, that would be all of us, as someone doesn't want us no matter who we are.

TNP prefers bourbon over Scotch.

Tom62

False, even though there are some great bourbons on the market, nothing beats an 25 years old Islay single malt.
TNP rather sticks to wine or beer.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

False, as I no longer drink (Coming up on 8 years sober) However. When I did drink I simply loved IPA's. My first taste of one was a Bass Pale Ale,...ah. I loved that Red Triangle that was Burton-Upon-Trent.
I used to hang out at one of the first bars in my area which had Bass on tap, in fact I still have one of their mugs at home as a souvenir.

Here in Michigan we had a large influx of small craft brewery's, and single and double IPA's are some of their biggest sellers. My favorite was Bell's Hopslam, which only was produced in small batches once a year using six different varieties of hops, it's 10 ABV!! (Michigan now grows a ton of hops)

I would order one or two cases when they came out and only drink on special occasions.

Another brewery here in Michigan now sells alcohol free Hops water, which I absolutely love. It doesn't pretend to be a beer, but you do still get to enjoy that rich hop taste...yummy!

TNP preferes to get high rather than drunk. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on August 12, 2021, 07:14:52 PM
False, as I no longer drink (Coming up on 8 years sober) However. When I did drink I simply loved IPA's. My first taste of one was a Bass Pale Ale,...ah. I loved that Red Triangle that was Burton-Upon-Trent.
I used to hang out at one of the first bars in my area which had Bass on tap, in fact I still have one of their mugs at home as a souvenir.

Here in Michigan we had a large influx of small craft brewery's, and single and double IPA's are some of their biggest sellers. My favorite was Bell's Hopslam, which only was produced in small batches once a year using six different varieties of hops, it's 10 ABV!! (Michigan now grows a ton of hops)

I would order one or two cases when they came out and only drink on special occasions.

Another brewery here in Michigan now sells alcohol free Hops water, which I absolutely love. It doesn't pretend to be a beer, but you do still get to enjoy that rich hop taste...yummy!

TNP preferes to get high rather than drunk. 8)

I'm High on Jesus. That's the only drug I need.

* You believe me, right?

TNP thinks Ezekiel smoked the burning bush before he started writing his story.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

False.  It was Moses smoking the burning bush.  Ezekiel was chomping on 'shrooms down by the river.

TNP has waited for the opportunity to say something on this thread for over a year, but never found the right opportunity.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 12, 2021, 09:45:58 PM
False.  It was Moses smoking the burning bush.  Ezekiel was chomping on 'shrooms down by the river.

TNP has waited for the opportunity to say something on this thread for over a year, but never found the right opportunity.

QuoteFalse.  It was Moses smoking the burning bush.  Ezekiel was chomping on 'shrooms down by the river.
You would know that, wouldn't you? You are probably an eyewitness.
:reading:
:P

TNP who has waited for the opportunity to say something on this thread for over a year, but never found the right opportunity to do so thinks today is the day.
;)

Biggus Dickus

False, as I don't wait for shit damnit!! 8)

TNP has been caught "Playing with themselves" (If ya' know what I mean), and is willing to share the experience with the rest of us here.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

True. When I was younger I bought both the red and blue Pokemon GB cartridges so that I could collect all the pokemon without relying on trading with friends and family. My younger brother found out when I was playing both his and my GameBoy at the same time to make my Pokemon trades. If you know what I mean.

TNP, rarely knows what they mean when a person says "if you know what I mean."
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 13, 2021, 09:04:12 PM
True. When I was younger I bought both the red and blue Pokemon GB cartridges so that I could collect all the pokemon without relying on trading with friends and family. My younger brother found out when I was playing both his and my GameBoy at the same time to make my Pokemon trades. If you know what I mean.

TNP, rarely knows what they mean when a person says "if you know what I mean."
True.  :lol:
I was gonna talk about me playing solitaire.

TNP still uses a VCR.

Ecurb Noselrub

True.  I use VCRs to drop out of hotel windows and scare people.  Highest and best use. 

TNP has a plan to cure the homeless problem in inner cities, and the plan does not involve poison, guns, or castration.

Dark Lightning

Where the fun in that!?

True, though, my solution involves buses and border crossings.

TNP is going to provide the buses and fuel.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ecurb Noselrub

False.  I was going to provide the busses and fuel, but last night my Bus and Fuel Warehouse mysteriously disappeared.  I think China stole it.

TNP thinks decaf coffee is a contradiction in terms and believes that people who drink it should be slapped up side the head.

billy rubin

true and false. decafe coffee is an abomination and proof that satan reigns on tbis earth. i will let him do the slapping.

the next poster belives that you cannot make fried eggs without garlic in the oil

set the function, not the mechanism.