News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Ye, my role is subservient to a self declared idiot

The next has stoicly waited at the appropriate distance whilst the afore has fondled every avocado.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

False.  I'm rarely stoic, especially not in the presence of other people. 

TNP wears a mask during sex. 

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Partially true. I enjoy walking to the refrigerator to get ice for my booze.

EN were you thinking of Zorro?  Or perhaps using a mask during the Covid times, for the purpose of practicing safe sex.

TNP has never planted a Sunflower.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Icarus on May 19, 2021, 07:07:54 PM

EN were you thinking of Zorro?  Or perhaps using a mask during the Covid times, for the purpose of practicing safe sex.

True, never planted a sunflower.  No, I was not thinking of Zorro, but I do like to wear a black cape and sport a long sword during the deed. 

TNP is eating out at least 3 times a week now that restrictions are loosening.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on May 19, 2021, 09:29:54 PM
Quote from: Icarus on May 19, 2021, 07:07:54 PM

True, never planted a sunflower.  No, I was not thinking of Zorro, but I do like to wear a black cape and sport a long sword during the deed. 

Witch hunters used to like to wear a black cape and sport a long sword.

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on May 19, 2021, 09:29:54 PM
TNP is eating out at least 3 times a week now that restrictions are loosening.
False.
I'm not that rich.
:reading:

TNP agrees that Piriformis is a pain in the butt.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

QuoteTNP agrees that Piriformis is a pain in the butt.

Yes indeed...reminds me of this quote: "Before physical therapy, I was a pain in the butt"- Piriformis

TNP agrees wholeheartedly that individuals who slam microwave doors shut every single fucking time they shut them deserve an eternity in hell. (A hell run by Kats and Nuns)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Well, as someone who does not believe in eternal hell, maybe not that extreme. But a few years? .......   Unnecessary loud noises are quite irritating.

TNP drank more alcohol last year than in any previous year.

Icarus

More booze than in previous years???   A distinct possibility.

About the noise: did you know that there is an affliction called Misophonia?  that is an emotional disturbance caused by repetitive noises, like someone clicking his pen repeatedly, or someone who smacks their lips while eating or a variety of other repetitive sounds that make annoy us, sometimes to the extent of physically harming the perpetrator.  We could start a whole 'nother thread about that sort of thing......never mind.

In my case it is the #^*@! church across the street from my house.  Every freaking time they have a service or extra event,(frequently)  the drumming sounds of the deep jungle begins 30 minutes before the sheeple are called inside. Halleleua the drumming then ceases. . I have no idea why that is so essential a part of their being.  It annoys the shit outta me and to a lesser extent,some of my neighbors.  I just have to go across the street for a consultation with the preacher person. 

TNP has never been attracted to the sport of sailing.

Ecurb Noselrub

True.  Sailing seems like too much work. 

The next person thinks that Canadian abomination known as curling should be punishable by death, unless the players are Swedish women in bikinis.

Icarus

Having some difficulty imagining scantily dressed Swedish women sweeping ice with a broom.....Hmnnn!  I think that i might like that vision.

TNP has never played Ukelei in a symphony orchestra.

Tank

True. Do they even have a ukulele in an orchestra?

TNP would suck a peeled lemon for $10?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

True, I could buy some tequila with my $10, or maybe cervasa, or gin or something..

TNP doesn't claim to be an expert but knows that their local pandemic controllers are getting it wrong and knows they know better and could do it better.

Ecurb Noselrub

True. Being from Texas, it would be hard to get it worse.  I'd have to be from Florida or Arizona.

TNP is a Pinball Wizard.

Bad Penny II

False: Pinball machines were poker/slot machines for children, foolish children who didn't appreciate the value of the coins they were putting in the stupid things.

With the demise of physical money, coins and notes, TNP worries about the next generation of bean counters.  They ask, how they can they later intuit the intangible without first embracing the tangible in their early years?