News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

False, as I'm not a huge fan of pizza, though I do love pineapple...currently fantazing about Beyonce.

TNP has seen the light..., and it was flashing red and blue in their rear view mirror because they recently got pulled over by the cops.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

jumbojak

False,  our police are straight blue strobers anyway.

The next person experiences constipation from time to time.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

False. See 'Metformin'

TNP enjoyed school and wishes they could go back.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

False, I was bullied at school.

TNP had recently a big argument with friends or family.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

False

The following poster dresses as Columbia for their local production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Tank

False. Many years ago when I was a lot younger and a LOT thinner I did go as Frankenfurter.

TNP would rather visit the bottom of the ocean that the surface of the moon?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on April 28, 2016, 12:41:56 PM
False. Many years ago when I was a lot younger and a LOT thinner I did go as Frankenfurter.

TNP would rather visit the bottom of the ocean that the surface of the moon?

No, as wonderful as a visit to the deep ocean would be, and as much as I would enjoy doing such a thing, if given a chance at either I would take the trip to the moon in a second.

TNP would not end the life of a baby Hitler if able to travel back in time and meet baby Adolp.

Tom62

True, because I'm not sure that killing Hitler wouldn't create an alternative timeline that is better than our current one.

TNP would end the life of a baby Trump, if able to travel back in time and meet baby Donald.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tom62 on April 28, 2016, 07:14:50 PM
True, because I'm not sure that killing Hitler wouldn't create an alternative timeline that is better than our current one.

TNP would end the life of a baby Trump, if able to travel back in time and meet baby Donald.

That is false, I would instead take the Trump baby, and have him raised in the regular modest home of a middle class family, probably somewhere like Michigan, or maybe even Indiana (Hey he could be Buds Uncle Drump) a place where he would learn common decency and respect for others along with regular values of a non-religous type. (Or I might just say fuck it and stick him in a Catholic Orphanage run by nuns, and see how badly they could fuck him up. I shudder just thinking of that)

TNP has deep, dark secret which they have never shared with any living soul before, until now that is, as they spill their guts to their non-judgmental friends here at HAF, go on do it!

Arturo

False. I've already told you my secret.

The next person uses prefolded toilet paper as their personal invention they keep from the world.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

True.  Do you engage in corporate espionage?

TNP laughs at himself/herself in the mirror.

Biggus Dickus

Yes, that is true...last weekend I was outside, and my neighbor and his young son came over to chat. While we were standing there talking the young boy found a bird's feather on my lawn and showed it to us, exclaiming that a bird had dropped it.

I told him that no it was in fact not a bird that had dropped or lost the feather but me, and proceeded to stick the feather in my hair.

He laughed, we talked some more and then I left to pick up some groceries, and stop for a coffee.

Two hours or so later I returned home from my errand, and as I was standing at the sink washing my hands I looked up in the mirror only to start laughing as the feather was still quite clearly sticking out of my hair. I had forgotten to remove it before leaving the house.

The image of me with this long white feather clearly sticking out of my head, and the thought that no one at either the grocery store or coffee shop thought to mentioned this to me made me laugh quite a bit.

TNP has found themselves quite lost in the past.

Essie Mae

That phrase could be interpreted in several ways, but I got lost only about 15 miles from home one night when it was dark and raining heavily and my part of the M1 was closed for roadworks. I ended up in an industrial estate near Hemel Hempstead in very slow-moving traffic and I couldn't find my way out. When I found myself passing the same place for a second time, I turned in the opposite direction even though there were no signs and eventually found my way back to the road I needed. I was quite panicky for a while. God, thats a boring story, but its too late to change it.

TNP has been potholing.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

(I'll leave this for Old Git to answer)

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey