Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

True, but one escaped down the plughole.

TNP knows a spell that will neutralise the risk.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Asmodean

True, but He's not telling.

The next person suspects The Asmo of having retrieved the missing clipping for His own evil agenda.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Eric V Arachnid

False, of course not, you're much to slow.

The next person if they had a long billion would say fek world peace, make Mars liveable and go there.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Asmodean

False. I would, however, probably end up starting a war.

The next person is like "Fuck Mars! All boring and dusty and small... Bring forth the spacefolding!"
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

False, let's start with something realistic. With our billions we could rule this world, eliminate 90% of the population (including 100% of the L nation), make it livable again, and survive here for a long time.  Nothing Beats Earth.

TNP believes that Nothing Beats Earth.

Asmodean

False. The Asmo considers it a minorly-insignificant planet in an insignificant solar system in the suburbs of the galaxy. He, for one, wants spacefolding.

The next person is with The Asmo on that one.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Eric V Arachnid

Quote from: Asmodean on December 29, 2014, 05:31:52 PM
False. The Asmo considers it a minorly-insignificant planet in an insignificant solar system in the suburbs of the galaxy. He, for one, wants spacefolding.

One? it sounds like at least two to me.

I think Earth is particularly pretty but I do want spacefolding.

The next person wouldn't flog my Beiber dental hygiene stash.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Siz

Quote from: Eric V Arachnid on December 31, 2014, 12:45:34 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 29, 2014, 05:31:52 PM

One? it sounds like at least two to me.

I think Earth is particularly pretty but I do want spacefolding.

The next person wouldn't flog my Beiber dental hygiene stash.

True.

TNP has never, ever, ever posted in the 'banned' thread.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Siz on November 20, 2015, 10:16:59 AM
True.

TNP has never, ever, ever posted in the 'banned' thread.

False. There are no more spammer accounts to ban and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. Posting incessantly in the banned thread is one of them.

TNP shamefully admits listening to terrible songs on occasion without being forced to do so.   
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Incorrect!

The following poster dresses their cats as 60's music icons and pretends they are at Woodstock.

Tank

False. I have 2 dogs.

TNP has never been drunk.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

False, although I'm sober this morning.

The Next Person is quite happy so far.

xSilverPhinx

True, I call it the Friday Effect. It a state that lasts until Sunday at about noon.

TNP believes that hard work pays off even if it doesn't pay well.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

True

The following poster believes that it is not worth joining any club that would have them as a member.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on February 02, 2016, 05:56:26 PM
True

The following poster believes that it is not worth joining any club that would have them as a member.

False. I would still join said club, however. I would be vary cautious and suspicious of its members, and if at a meeting I dropped something I would simply let it remain where it fell.

The next poster believes the upcoming spectacle known here in the US as the Super Bowl is an overblown, over-hyped, obnoxious, idiotic and tiresome drama which takes way too long to watch, and consists of a boring and hideously poorly performed halftime show that is as meaningless and uninspiring as the actual game itself.

This poster also hates Super Bowl Parties, along with the horrible food associated with such events, and thinks rather poorly of those people will sit through the entire 4-5 hours of the game just to watch fucking commercials.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."