News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

False, even when it's over 30 degrees I still like to feel the weight of a sheet or light  blanket on me.

TNP listens to music or watches TV when they wake up in the middle of the night.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

False. The Asmo recognises some responsibility to the society, but He is not a one-for-all kind of Asmo.

The next person doesn't mind government meddling. (in general)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 22, 2014, 06:37:21 PM
Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 21, 2014, 10:51:41 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 21, 2014, 10:13:47 PM
True! It's currently around 37 degrees Celsius here.

Rollover.
hey thanks for ruining this thread with your off topic posts.

the next person is over weight.

Where do you see an off topic post? I just don't have the patience for people who are just itching to pick a fight. ::)

this is my sense of humor. you are extremely presumptuous. you look at things and take them personally, as though they are directed at you. when I said that the next person will be over weight, I didn't even see who the next person posting would be. that is the irony of this thread, is that I said something that whether someone said was true or false, they would have to admit whether or not they are over weight. That is the comedy that I was trying to make, and you are terrible at comedy and you have totally ruined this thread and you are further tarnishing my public image. I have to ask you to stop making me out to be someone who I'm not because it is really testing my patience with you people. I did not come here to have a fist fight with you all, I came to laugh, to think, to learn, to express myself. People like you are just stuck in the dregs of consciousness and it seems like no matter what I say or do I cannot help you break free. That is all I have to say. I get very intense and serious when I write these things and atm I am sweating in my arm pits because you took something lighthearted and funny and turned it into something that only someone with a mind such as yourself could imagine.

Tank

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AM

Rollover.

Where do you see an off topic post? I just don't have the patience for people who are just itching to pick a fight. ::)

this is my sense of humor. you are extremely presumptuous. you look at things and take them personally, as though they are directed at you. when I said that the next person will be over weight, I didn't even see who the next person posting would be. that is the irony of this thread, is that I said something that whether someone said was true or false, they would have to admit whether or not they are over weight. That is the comedy that I was trying to make, and you are terrible at comedy and you have totally ruined this thread and you are further tarnishing my public image. I have to ask you to stop making me out to be someone who I'm not because it is really testing my patience with you people. I did not come here to have a fist fight with you all, I came to laugh, to think, to learn, to express myself. People like you are just stuck in the dregs of consciousness and it seems like no matter what I say or do I cannot help you break free. That is all I have to say. I get very intense and serious when I write these things and atm I am sweating in my arm pits because you took something lighthearted and funny and turned it into something that only someone with a mind such as yourself could imagine.
We can only know you by your actions. You're acting like and arsehole.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Eric V Arachnid

this is my sense of humor.
Is it?  It's good you pointed it out because otherwise I wouldn't have known, you're so subtle.

you are extremely presumptuous. you look at things and take them personally, as though they are directed at you

Is this more humour, a bit of irony perhaps?

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMwhen I said that the next person will be over weight, I didn't even see who the next person posting would be. that is the irony of this thread, is that I said something that whether someone said was true or false, they would have to admit whether or not they are over weight.

I don't see any irony in that either.  No one has to reply honestly or at all you know.
You're supposed to answer true or false and you didn't and then accused someone of being off topic, oh now I see the irony, that's hilarious, this stuff is too good, you shouldn't give it away for free.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMThat is the comedy that I was trying to make, and you are terrible at comedy and you have totally ruined this thread and you are further tarnishing my public image.

Ye I can't stand people who are terrible at comedy, stubbornly refusing to laugh when I've said something really funny.  The bit about further tarnishing your public image is hilarious.  

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMI have to ask you to stop making me out to be someone who I'm not because it is really testing my patience with you people.
Mate, they'd test anyone's patience, even a secular saint like yourself.
A mother stabbed her seven children to death up north over the weekend, gives you the giggles don't it? It gets better, she stabbed a niece as well, and its nearly christmas, classic humour.  I wouldn't waste stuff on the rest of the people round here they wouldn't get it, stuck in the dregs of consciousness as they are.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMPeople like you are just stuck in the dregs of consciousness and it seems like no matter what I say or do I cannot help you break free.

God knows you've tried.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMThat is all I have to say.

No, don't say that, how can there ever be hope for us to find truth without your incisive wisdom?

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMI get very intense and serious when I write these things and atm I am sweating in my arm pits because you took something lighthearted and funny and turned it  

More irony, I'm getting it now.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMand turned it into something that only someone with a mind such as yourself could imagine.

Oh the creeps around here are always doing that, I usually go sort through my serial killer scrap books, that usually cheers me up.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

xSilverPhinx

Rollover.

I'm not talking about your overweight question, you accused me of being off topic and I asked where. You're the one being presumptuous here and jumping to conclusions. I may be terrible at online humour but you have problems with interpretation, not to mention you actually don't need any help tarnishing your own public image. Have you ever considered that the problem may be you and how you come across and not other people?

Edited to add: If that causes you to break into a sweat then you seriously have anxiety issues. Just chill. Goosefraba[/mysenseofhumour]

Ecurb Noselrub

Tom62

False, I would not wish that to anyone

TNP likes hard rock
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Pasta Chick

First, I gotta give Eric +1 internets for winning this thread. 

Hard rock the loosely defined genre?

Some of it. 

Hard Rock the chain restaurants?

Yeah, I wouldn't go every night but they're fun once and a while.  I found it way more family friendly than I'd been lead to believe. 

TNP is just starting something they're excited about and has been looking for an excuse to tell us all about it.

Asmodean

Why, yes, but The Asmo is not sure the world is ready for Him to tell what He passes His time doing. Boom chica wah wah.  ;D

The next person thinks the best part of winter holidays is the day they are over.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: Eric V Arachnid on December 23, 2014, 09:45:40 AM
this is my sense of humor.
Is it?  It's good you pointed it out because otherwise I wouldn't have known, you're so subtle.

you are extremely presumptuous. you look at things and take them personally, as though they are directed at you

Is this more humour, a bit of irony perhaps?

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMwhen I said that the next person will be over weight, I didn't even see who the next person posting would be. that is the irony of this thread, is that I said something that whether someone said was true or false, they would have to admit whether or not they are over weight.

I don't see any irony in that either.  No one has to reply honestly or at all you know.
You're supposed to answer true or false and you didn't and then accused someone of being off topic, oh now I see the irony, that's hilarious, this stuff is too good, you shouldn't give it away for free.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMThat is the comedy that I was trying to make, and you are terrible at comedy and you have totally ruined this thread and you are further tarnishing my public image.

Ye I can't stand people who are terrible at comedy, stubbornly refusing to laugh when I've said something really funny.  The bit about further tarnishing your public image is hilarious.  

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMI have to ask you to stop making me out to be someone who I'm not because it is really testing my patience with you people.
Mate, they'd test anyone's patience, even a secular saint like yourself.
A mother stabbed her seven children to death up north over the weekend, gives you the giggles don't it? It gets better, she stabbed a niece as well, and its nearly christmas, classic humour.  I wouldn't waste stuff on the rest of the people round here they wouldn't get it, stuck in the dregs of consciousness as they are.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMPeople like you are just stuck in the dregs of consciousness and it seems like no matter what I say or do I cannot help you break free.

God knows you've tried.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMThat is all I have to say.

No, don't say that, how can there ever be hope for us to find truth without your incisive wisdom?

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMI get very intense and serious when I write these things and atm I am sweating in my arm pits because you took something lighthearted and funny and turned it  

More irony, I'm getting it now.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 23, 2014, 05:43:10 AMand turned it into something that only someone with a mind such as yourself could imagine.

Oh the creeps around here are always doing that, I usually go sort through my serial killer scrap books, that usually cheers me up.

lmao. great post.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on December 23, 2014, 09:08:24 PM
Why, yes, but The Asmo is not sure the world is ready for Him to tell what He passes His time doing. Boom chica wah wah.  ;D

The next person thinks the best part of winter holidays is the day they are over.

False, the great thing about these holidays (summer holidays in the case of the southern hemisphere) is that they are really long holidays. ;D

TNP  prefers comedy movies over action.

Pasta Chick

In general, yes.  A good action flick is wonderful, but too many fall short.  As do comedies, but they're easier to relax to.  I'd rather passively watch someone tell bad jokes and occasionally get a laugh than be subjected to 2 hours of explosions and gunfire set way louder than the rest of the soundtrack.

TNP agrees that Shoot 'Em Up was totally amazing anyway.

Magdalena

False.
But this was amazingly funny:  ;D
God knows you've tried.

TNP has a short fuse.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant