News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

En_Route

Quote from: Budhorse4 on July 18, 2012, 10:59:10 PM

The next person is stuck in their car.

False, but if I keep binging on custard, it could become true.

The next person has hidden in a wardrobe.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Asmodean

False. The Asmo does, however, seem to have hidden the wardrobe. Pants disappeared.

The next person thinks it was nice of McDs to give The Asmo a free olympics glass for buying one of their worthless burgers
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

QuoteThe next person thinks it was nice of McDs to give The Asmo a free olympics glass for buying one of their worthless burgers.
False.  It's a pathetic idea.

The Next Person doesn't buy McD's shit.

Firebird

Quote from: OldGit on July 19, 2012, 09:21:01 AM
QuoteThe next person thinks it was nice of McDs to give The Asmo a free olympics glass for buying one of their worthless burgers.

Mostly true, though I have enjoyed the occasional McFlurry.

TNP is trying to lose weight.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Crow

Quote from: Firebird on July 19, 2012, 01:09:58 PM
Quote from: OldGit on July 19, 2012, 09:21:01 AM

Mostly true, though I have enjoyed the occasional McFlurry.

TNP is trying to lose weight.

False, that's the last thing I need to do.

The next person is looking forward to the Paralympic games more than the ordinary Olympics.
Retired member.

Asmodean

False. I dislike sports of any kind flooding my media channels.

The next person thinks The Asmo is right in wanting to hit beggar gypsies over the head with a stick
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

False.  I've never seen a gypsy in real life, but according to movies, if you hit a gypsy over the head with a stick, you will most likely be killed by some sort of bizarro gypsy stick curse within a fortnight.

The next person is a whiskey drinker.

Tom62

Yes, especially rare and very old scotch malts.

TNP loves to cook
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Crow

Quote from: Tom62 on July 19, 2012, 06:43:49 PM
Yes, especially rare and very old scotch malts.

TNP loves to cook

True

The next person thinks computer/video games are for children not for adults.
Retired member.

Ali

Quote from: Crow on July 19, 2012, 07:18:53 PM
True

The next person thinks computer/video games are for children not for adults.

Mmmm....kind of true.  Not in a mean, judgy way, like "Oh he plays videogames?  He must be an overgrown child!"  But I will say that I've pretty much outgrown videogames.  We have a Wii that I play like maybe 3 times a year.  I used to like videogames in my twenties, but I'm just kind of over it.  But I don't really look down on it; I don't see why it's any more "intellectually stimulating" or a better use of time to watch a Will Ferrell movie, and I'll never see Stepbrothers or Anchorman enough times to suit me.

The next person agrees with me that Stepbrothers is probably the funniest movie ever.

OldGit

QuoteThe next person agrees with me that Stepbrothers is probably the funniest movie ever.

False.  The funniest film ever was A Day At The Races by the Marx Brothers.

The next person agrees with me that the most disgusting film ever was The Sound Of Music.

Ali

Quote from: OldGit on July 19, 2012, 08:20:08 PM
QuoteThe next person agrees with me that Stepbrothers is probably the funniest movie ever.

False.  The funniest film ever was A Day At The Races by the Marx Brothers.

The next person agrees with me that the most disgusting film ever was The Sound Of Music.

False.  Believe it or not, I don't think I've ever seen it.  Something to do with a nun falling in love with a single dad during Nazi aggression?  FTR, Bringing Down the House is the most disgusting movie ever.

The next person eats meat less than 3 times a week.

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on July 19, 2012, 08:20:08 PM

FALSE! The sound of music was wonderful, in my defence I have to say I was 13 and a HUGE crush on Julie Andrews!

TNP is amazed anybody could have a crush on Julie Andrews
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Combining the responses:

The next person eats meat less than 3 times a week.

False

TNP is amazed anybody could have a crush on Julie Andrews
False - she's not bad.

TNP is tired of the heat.

Tom62

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 19, 2012, 09:50:13 PM
TNP is tired of the heat.

What heat? Where is the summer? Today it was raining again and rather cool (18 degrees).

TNP thinks that the Asmo is more cute than evil
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein