News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 14, 2012, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: AnimatedDirt on June 14, 2012, 08:43:24 PM
Quote from: Ali on June 14, 2012, 06:18:16 PM
The next person is now singing "The Humpty Dance is your change, do the Hump!" in their head.

TNP just had some Mountain Dew and is wide awake!  :)  :)  ;)

False. I don't drink Mountain Dew.

The next person dresses like a hipster.

True, everyone does as its impossible to really define a hipster and everything is a trend of some sort. Its hipster to engage in a trend and its hipster not to, its hipster to wear brands, its hipster not to, its a load of bullshit. Bit hypocritical but hey.

TNP doesn't feel their age.
Retired member.

Ali

Quote from: Crow on June 14, 2012, 09:09:20 PM
True, everyone does as its impossible to really define a hipster and everything is a trend of some sort. Its hipster to engage in a trend and its hipster not to, its hipster to wear brands, its hipster not to, its a load of bullshit. Bit hypocritical but hey.

TNP doesn't feel their age.

True.  Most of the time I still feel like a kid playing at being a grownup.

TNP is sick of everything connected with hipsters, including the word, and trying to figure out whether something is or is not hipster, and may well punch the next self proclaimed hipster right in their big stupid mustacioed face!  >:(

Crow

Quote from: Ali on June 14, 2012, 09:31:11 PM
True.  Most of the time I still feel like a kid playing at being a grownup.

TNP is sick of everything connected with hipsters, including the word, and trying to figure out whether something is or is not hipster, and may well punch the next self proclaimed hipster right in their big stupid mustacioed face!  >:(

True and False, I want someone else to punch the bloggers or whoever made the friggin' term up and those who refer to everyone as hipster that isn't them. I don't even know what the term means anymore.

The next person is going to debate my reply to Ali's post by using the TNP question.
Retired member.

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on June 14, 2012, 09:31:11 PM
may well punch the next self proclaimed hipster right in their big stupid mustacioed face!  >:(

Not the mustacioed face! D:

Quote from: Crow on June 14, 2012, 09:44:21 PM
The next person is going to debate my reply to Ali's post by using the TNP question.

False.

The next person has a cat sleeping on them.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

False. My cat only tries to sleep on me when I'm doing something important.

The next person always seems to burn, no matter how much sunscreen he or she applies.  >:(
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Guardian85

True. I come in two colors: White and cooked lobster.

The next is sitting in the sunlight.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Quote from: Guardian85 on June 14, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
True. I come in two colors: White and cooked lobster.

The next is sitting in the sunlight.

False. I am sitting in the shade watching my rabbit go nuts over a few raisins.

The next person hates raisins.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

False, I'm okay with raisins.

The next person likes to go bowling.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on June 14, 2012, 11:15:23 PM
The next person likes to go bowling.

FALSE!  I can't stand bowling.

TNP has an 8-track casette laying around somewhere in their home.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on June 14, 2012, 11:25:50 PM

TNP has an 8-track casette laying around somewhere in their home.

False, all mine got eaten up and thrown away.

TNP has tickets to the London Olympics and wants to give them to me.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 15, 2012, 12:16:19 AM
TNP has tickets to the London Olympics and wants to give them to me.

False.  If I had tickets you couldn't separate me from them with the jaws of life.

The next person uses reusable bags when grocery shopping.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Firebird

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 15, 2012, 02:18:40 AM
The next person uses reusable bags when grocery shopping.

True. They're not only good for the environment, but way stronger for carrying all that milk.

TNP gets stressed every time they're going to visit family.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tom62

Quote from: Firebird on June 15, 2012, 02:21:43 AM
TNP gets stressed every time they're going to visit family.
False. Visiting family calms me down.
TNP hates licorice.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ali

Quote from: Tom62 on June 15, 2012, 04:43:10 AM

False. Visiting family calms me down.
TNP hates licorice.

True!!!

TNP likes The Big Theory (the TV show, not the actual theory.)

christie

False! I don't watch it :/ but I have heard good things about it :)

TNP likes the band Muse
The earth can be summed up as this: Sunshine creates happiness, and I create myself. Nights are long and life is predominantly good. Wind is refreshing. Tea is wisdom. Do the best you can, and be good to yourself so that you can above all be good to others. ~Jessi Lane Adams