News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: En_Route on June 11, 2012, 10:24:00 AM

The next person believes that all is flux.
False. Solder exists too!

TNP hates puns.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

False, I love puns and other plays on words.

The next person would act in a major blockbuster movie, if given the chance.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Crow

Only if I got paid like a few million, otherwise the hassle afterwards wouldn't be worth it.

The next person is really answering true to their own "TNP...".
Retired member.

Ali

Quote from: Crow on June 11, 2012, 02:34:40 PM
Only if I got paid like a few million, otherwise the hassle afterwards wouldn't be worth it.

The next person is really answering true to their own "TNP...".

True.

TNP is wondering what could have happened to Buddy to give her a phobia of people with missing limbs, and making up wild scenarios involving amputees scaring Buddy's mother while she was in utero (as was said to have happened to the Elephant Man.)

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on June 11, 2012, 04:34:58 PM
TNP is wondering what could have happened to Buddy to give her a phobia of people with missing limbs, and making up wild scenarios involving amputees scaring Buddy's mother while she was in utero (as was said to have happened to the Elephant Man.)

What?  I'll say false.

TNP uses a purse/murse.

Buddy

False. Valuables go in my pocket, the rest stay in the vehicle.

The next person just got off of work.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 11, 2012, 05:31:00 PM
The next person just got off of work.
False, I just got back from work.

TNP thinks that England wins the European soccer championship
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on June 11, 2012, 07:51:49 PM

TNP thinks that England wins the European soccer championship
False. But one never knows. On paper we should have been slaughtered by France but we managed a draw. The England team and manager are both new and untried and thus there is zero expectations so there could be a wonderful surprise.

TNP has eaten grass at some point in there lives.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ali

Quote from: Tank on June 11, 2012, 08:06:55 PM
False. But one never knows. On paper we should have been slaughtered by France but we managed a draw. The England team and manager are both new and untried and thus there is zero expectations so there could be a wonderful surprise.

TNP has eaten grass at some point in there lives.

True, I think.  It seems like something I recall trying as a little kid.  Cows and horses eat grass!  Why not people?

TNP is vain about their appearance.

Tank

Quote from: Ali on June 11, 2012, 08:25:20 PM

TNP is vain about their appearance.
False. I am NOT a metrosexual!!!

TNP feels that on balance they make the world a better place.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on June 11, 2012, 08:28:17 PM
False. I am NOT a metrosexual!!!

TNP feels that on balance they make the world a better place.

Either way I answer this question seems to make me sound douche-y.  ("No, the world is not a better place for my having been in it.  Please everyone rush to tell me that isn't true, and that any place I am is a veritable Garden of Eden."  Or "Yes, the world is a better place.  Aren't I marvelous?)  I guess on the balance I'll say yes, true.  Maybe.

TNP wishes that I would stop typing out my inner dialogue for the rest of the world to see.

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on June 11, 2012, 08:49:21 PM

TNP wishes that I would stop typing out my inner dialogue for the rest of the world to see.

False, your inner dialogue is amusing. ;D

TNP is a neat freak.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 11, 2012, 08:59:34 PM
TNP is a neat freak.

*gives quick sideways glances around the room* False.

TNP wishes they had one less sibling right now. ::)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 11, 2012, 09:49:22 PM

TNP wishes they had one less sibling right now. ::)
True. Very very true.

TNP can't be arsed with arguing any more.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on June 11, 2012, 10:08:22 PM
True. Very very true.

TNP can't be arsed with arguing any more.

I wish.  LOL  I am always free for an argument.   ;D  Oh, except with my husband, when I am calm enough to realize that refusing to argue will get under his skin more than arguing.  Then sometimes I can manage to pull myself up to my full height, and say with a sort of haughty dignity "I'm not arguing with you about this any more." and then flounce away.   ;D

TNP loves to goad their significant other as much as I do.