News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

En_Route

Quote from: Ali on May 31, 2012, 06:12:48 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 31, 2012, 06:08:40 PM
False. I am not a distance runner.

The next person sometimes slides around the house when wearing fuzzy socks.

True, but not on purpose.

The next person is trying to think of an "on porpoise" pun.

True.

The next person is strangely fascinated by whaletails.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Firebird

False. But I like Whale's Tale Pale Ale :)

The next person is a Trekkie
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on May 31, 2012, 08:12:12 PM
Quote from: Firebird on May 31, 2012, 08:04:23 PM

The next person is a Trekkie
True :)

The next person hates sombody

False. People who are worthy of hatred are not worth the energy it takes to hate them.

The next person thinks he/she has lived previously in another century.

Amicale

False. I don't think I really have, as I don't believe in reincarnation, but I've often thought I was probably born at the wrong time, and would feel very comfortable living in another century.

The next person's visited Canada, if they don't already live there.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on May 31, 2012, 08:45:59 PM
False. I don't think I really have, as I don't believe in reincarnation, but I've often thought I was probably born at the wrong time, and would feel very comfortable living in another century.

The next person's visited Canada, if they don't already live there.

True.  Love Vancouver.

The next person thinks I should go home and take a nap instead of trying to work through a migrane.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

False the best thing for a headache is more stressful work  ;D

The next person thinks I should get really drunk and forget all of my responsibilities tomorrow
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Buddy

False.

The next person loves sleeping on rainy days.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

Absolutely

The next person will have an important appointment tomorrow.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 31, 2012, 08:53:58 PM
Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism The next person thinks I should get really drunk and forget all of my responsibilities tomorrow
False.

Dah, don't listen to Buddy, she's a bad influence on the conscientious irresponsible. Yes, yes, yes!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 31, 2012, 09:09:40 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 31, 2012, 08:53:58 PM
Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism The next person thinks I should get really drunk and forget all of my responsibilities tomorrow
False.

Dah, don't listen to Buddy, she's a bad influence on the conscientious irresponsible. Yes, yes, yes!

Thank you and i think I shall!

False only an appointment with a 12 pack

The next person likes to listen to classical music while reading
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Asmodean

False. I prefer silence. Lacking that, any slow electronic instrumentals will do.

The next person is a cigarette smoker
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

We have two questions pending;

Quote from: Asmodean on May 31, 2012, 09:23:12 PM
The next person is a cigarette smoker

False

QuoteThe next person will have an important appointment tomorrow.

True

THe next person thinks people should skip children and go straight to grandchildren.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on May 31, 2012, 09:34:36 PM
THe next person thinks people should skip children and go straight to grandchildren.
False. He intends to skip both - there are too many people and our antibiotics and antivirals are getting too good.

The next person has at some point in life been tested for STDs
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on May 31, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on May 31, 2012, 09:34:36 PM
False. He intends to skip both - there are too many people and our antibiotics and antivirals are getting too good.

The next person has at some point in life been tested for STDs

False. Hasn't yet been a reason to.

The next person is a night owl.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.