News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 29, 2012, 04:07:28 PM
False.

The next person is bored.

Not any more, I've just logged in to HAF!

The next person knows what SOHCAHTOA represents in geometry

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 29, 2012, 04:14:15 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 29, 2012, 04:07:28 PM
False.

The next person is bored.

Not any more, I've just logged in to HAF!

The next person knows what SOHCAHTOA represents in geometry

True. Sine, cosine, and tangent.

The next person has gone sky diving.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

False.  I am scared to even get on a ladder.

The next person likes anchovies. On anything.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on May 29, 2012, 06:17:44 PM
The next person likes anchovies. On anything.

Negative!  On, with, nor alone.

The next person prefers dogs over cats.

Buddy

False. Cats are way better ;)

The next person bites their nails.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 29, 2012, 07:21:34 PM
The next person bites their nails.
True. Only during F1 races where they suffer terribly!

The next person puts salt on their food whether it needs it or not!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

False I hate foods that are too salty  >:(

The next person loves to Tweet.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Ali

False.  I was like 2 years late figuring out what Twitter even was, and then I got a Twitter account to keep up with HAF's tweets, and then I promptly lost interest.

The next person watches at least 2 hours of TV a day.

Siz

Quote from: Ali on May 29, 2012, 08:23:48 PM
False.  I was like 2 years late figuring out what Twitter even was, and then I got a Twitter account to keep up with HAF's tweets, and then I promptly lost interest.

The next person watches at least 2 hours of TV a day.

Dammit, you beat me to the tweeting one... I'll do it anyway...

F.a.l.s.e. I have two Twitter accounts and find the whole thing a little.... inane. "I'll follow you if you follow me...". I just don't get it. Please tell me what I'm missing...

And not sure how to answer the TV one. I sit in the same room while my wife watches it and sometimes pay attention sometimes not. Two hours of attention? Probably not.

The next banana besquitches aardvarks

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 29, 2012, 08:33:21 PM
The next banana besquitches aardvarks

False.  I don't know why, but false.

The next person knows someone who has climbed Mt. Everest and lived to tell about it.

hismikeness

Not Everest, but nearby K-2 (supposedly the more difficult climb, though not quite as high). I played football with him... he was 19 when he did it!

The next person has never been fired from a job.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Asmodean

True. I did quit one or two due to dissatisfaction with the level of challenge provided though.

The next person is on good terms with most of his/her close family
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

technolud

True.  The next person is comfortable with who they are.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: technolud on May 29, 2012, 10:20:21 PM
The next person is comfortable with who they are.

True.

The next person has blue eyes.