News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

That's a good idea! We should have an atheists concessional!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i confess

i am lobby lud and i claim my five pounds

set the function, not the mechanism.

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 09, 2023, 01:25:21 PMTrue. I was hoping to gain some juicy information.

TNP wants The Magic Pudding to be the Priest of this forum, to take confession from everyone, and to completely violate priest-penitent confidentiality - to rip open the confessional for all to see!

False, I've done internet "research" about confessions and what they invariably (with peculiar variation) culminate in.  I have no wish to invariably culminate with any of you.

The nxt agrees that Tank and Billy's sacrilege, not observing the proper observances of The Next Person thread, deserve seemingly cruel and gruesome but actually kind and benevolent punishment. 

Ecurb Noselrub

Agree. I do not like it when disrupters disrupt the natural order of things. It's quite disruptive.

TNP drinks at least 3 cups of coffee each morning as a part of the natural order of things.

Bluenose

False, but I do partake of a double-shot espresso on non dialysis days.

TNP does not consider whatever it is that Starbucks puts in it cups to be coffee.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

True indeed, unless it is just-fucking-coffee, which is getting ever harder to buy from them hipster establishments.

The next person is allergic to hipsters?

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

Trueish, hoomans in general.

The following poster has an odd fixation with getting even.

Asmodean

It is a even fixation!  >:(

(True. The Asmo is probably on the vengeful side of the angels and demons spectrum)

The next person thinks that opportunism is a perfectly valid way of going about one's life?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

I'll take this opportunity to excuse your misfortune of incorrectly next postering me.

The following poster is already 83 sheets to the wind.

Anne D.

False. Just a couple sheets.

TNP got good news this Friday the Thirteenth.

Tank

False, but I didn't get any bad news either so I count that as a win. I also got to tickle a parrots tummy. Which is not something I get to do every day.

TNP is a night bird?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

absolutely completely false. not since i was a teenager with different body rhythms. im up at 0500, work until 1600 or 1700, and in the winter im in the rack by 2000. strictly diurnal. night shifts cause me to make dangerous mistakes.

the next poster has eaten calf testcles and wondered why people do that

set the function, not the mechanism.

No one

False and false

The following poster has a poster of the poster child for online ramblings.

Asmodean

False. The few posters I own are from various Warhammer 40K events and promos. Well, I think there was one from Tom Macdonald as well - came with the CDs.

The next person is capable of eating Indian street food (The sketchier the better - rusted food trucks, improvised food carts. That lot) without immediately and for hours getting parked on the throne with a torrential downpour of a brown shitstorm most mercilessly ravaging their bottom. For hours. :sadnod:

Achem... Yes, well... the next person can... That, Yes?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

True. I have been to India three times and never had a GI problem. Respiratory is another thing - I am allergic to the entire city of Mumbai and saw and smelt some of the most disgusting things conceivable. It made me sick. But I like the food.

TNP has been to India and is happy he/she does not live there.