News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Anne D.

Anne D.

Quote from: Asmodean on September 16, 2022, 01:13:20 PMTrue. Also, for Asmos to drive recklessly through malls, libraries and other public places where such behaviour is frowned upon. The Asmo, He'd get one and install a couple of... Whatever passes for the electric motor's version of turbochargers. Yep. Chaos and mayhem and prams and dentures flying in every direction. Glorious.

The next person enjoys musicals?

True, although I haven't seen a lot of the newer ones. But I love The Sound of Music and Annie and My Fair Lady and Mary Poppins and Fiddler on the Roof and Yentl and Grease and Rocky Horror Picture Show.

The next person loathes musicals.

billy rubin

me! me! actually i dont mind them as much as opera. i detest opera. not anything wrong with it, its just when im listening to music and somebody starts singing my interest goes away. its like poetry. i hate poetry, except some poetry i love. i dont know why.

TNP has ridden down the road sitting on the roof of the car instead of inside. somebody else driving

@Anne D.-- anne, this is my all-time favorite from this lunatic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHz7wOjb9w

set the function, not the mechanism.

Anne D.

Quote from: billy rubin on September 17, 2022, 03:01:34 AM@Anne D.-- anne, this is my all-time favorite from this lunatic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHz7wOjb9w

That looks thrilling but also scary as hell. I get a kick out of how much fun he's having.

The Magic Pudding.

"TNP has ridden down the road sitting on the roof of the car instead of inside. somebody else driving"

False, that would be illegal
The next persons default state is disaproval

Tank

True. Unfortunately  :(

I'm an old fart and the world has become a continual disappointment most of the time.

TNPwould like a wombat as a pet?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

What do you mean would??

The following poster is fearing, if there are rocks ahead, but we'll all be dead.

The Magic Pudding.

False, my pet wombat Wally will make short work of those rocks.

The next person or wombat has recently Googled the word "askew"

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Cugel on November 11, 2022, 09:40:45 AMFalse, my pet wombat Wally will make short work of those rocks.

The next person or wombat has recently Googled the word "askew"

False, I did however, recently search the meaning of the word Omegle.

TNP believes Bad Penny has been reincarnated as Cugel?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

True... True-ish. Wouldn't surprise me.

The next person remembers Penny's stash of Her late Majesty's hats.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

False, but I do think Her Majesty was a pretty nice girl.

TNP just can't get excited at all about King Charles III.

Dark Lightning

True. Being an egalitarian USian, royalty doesn't impress me.

TNP forgets where they put their car keys on a regular basis.

Tank

False. But only because I'm rigorous in putting them back in one place.

TNP has never been fishing?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

False. The Asmo fishes on occasion. For... Fish and such like. He's not very good at it.

The next person dislikes some mainstream main course food? (As in, not a particular spice or some weird drink - think fish and chips or a not-uncommon variety of pizza or whatever passes for "common dinner" where you are)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.