News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Seventeen Year Old in Alabama

Started by KokuujinYukikaze, May 08, 2012, 08:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy_Is_Good

Gee...if I were 17 again and an Atheist, I'd play the game differently - for I would be ruthless.  At 17, some girls get mighty frisky when they get the "Lord in 'em" so-to-speak.  I would leverage this fact to my advantage - over and over and over again.  Nevertheless, if you decide to go this route, then where a condom: practice safe religion. 

Asmodean

Quote from: Happy_Is_Good on May 12, 2012, 11:13:45 PM
then where a condom: practice safe religion. 
No, you see, "where a condom" is what you ask yourself after waking up next to a strange hooker.  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on May 12, 2012, 11:22:34 PM
Quote from: Happy_Is_Good on May 12, 2012, 11:13:45 PM
then where a condom: practice safe religion. 
No, you see, "where a condom" is what you ask yourself after waking up next to a strange hooker.  :P

If you're already waking up next to them, it's probably too late to start looking for one. ;)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

...Unless you find it intact and still attahed to your penis  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Hector Valdez

Quote from: Asmodean on May 08, 2012, 11:11:39 PM
I find most anime about as silly as most of them teen flicks on TV. No entertainment value for me what so ever. Same with superhero movies/comics, unless some seriously cool CG or other artwork is involved and/or the superhero dies.

And don't even get The Gray One started on the eyes! Ooh, them eyes...  >:(

Asmo, I got one thing for you: Ghost In the Shell. There's kind of a bit of sex-appeal with the main character, but make no mistake: It's not your typical anime.

Asmodean

I don't see the sex appeal of obviously drawn or obviously CG characters. For that, books and movies with live ators are better.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

technolud

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Seventeen Year Old in Alabama
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:31:32 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Hello, everyone! My name is Paul, and I'm a seventeen year old Atheist living in Alabama. I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, and studying mathematics and science. This site is what sort of makes me mentally sane, because I am the only Atheist that attends my school. Anyways I hope all of you are having a great day!

Paul, a misunderstood seventeen year old in Alabama

Welcome aboard.  I lived in Arkansas for about a decade, I can imagine its lonely being an athiest in Alabama.  This is a nice group, real fast but well meaning.  Stick around some.

Technolud

OldGit

Welcome, Paul!  You're among friends here.

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

markmcdaniel

Welcome. It takes quite a bit of courage to admit to not beaning one of the crowd at your age. Don't be so sure that you are the one one though. At any rate you will finds lots of support here.
It appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against Christianity and theism produce hardly any effect on the public; and freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men's minds which follows from the advance of science - Charles Darwin

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the object of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a god, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. - Albert Einstein

Religion is a by product of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity. - Arther C. Clarke

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. - Friedrich Nietzsche