News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Faith = Atheism LOL

Started by musicality, May 12, 2012, 10:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

This thread just got awesome.  ;)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

musicality

I smell leather emanating from this thread... ;)
"Music is prophecy. Its styles are ahead of the rest of society because
it explores, much faster than material reality can, the entire range of
possibilities."

Ali

My goodness!  I do believe this thread has given me the vapors.  I'm back to picturing Tank as Girls School Head Master.  Now with Naughty Admin, Amicale.  *fans self*

Buddy

Well, I decided to pop in to see what this thread was about. I'll just be going now.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 13, 2012, 07:01:26 PM
Well, I decided to pop in to see what this thread was about. I'll just be going now.

Sorry for scaring you off, Buddy.  :) I forget sometimes that a lot of people in the world are way more innocent than I am.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on May 13, 2012, 07:04:58 PM

Sorry for scaring you off, Buddy.  :) I forget sometimes that a lot of people in the world are way more innocent than I am.  ;D

Oh no, I'm quite the pervert. I just don't. Show it much here because I'm supposed to be the innocent 16 year old. ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 13, 2012, 08:17:44 PM

Oh no, I'm quite the pervert. I just don't. Show it much here because I'm supposed to be the innocent 16 year old. ;D
And please keep it that way until you're 18!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on May 13, 2012, 08:34:55 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 13, 2012, 08:17:44 PM

And please keep it that way until you're 18!

Aww you're no fun. :P

Firebird

You people are twisted.
Don't ever change ;)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Sweetdeath

16 is old enough xP
I seriously dont think  anyone is innocent past 5 or 6yrs old. :P
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 15, 2012, 02:26:09 AM
16 is old enough xP

Seriously, you should see my friends and me. Our conversations are anything but innocent! :D It's all in good fun though. We're all still single and virgins. XD

Firebird

Speaking from experience, I think people are generally worse at that age :)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 15, 2012, 02:58:19 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 15, 2012, 02:26:09 AM
16 is old enough xP

Seriously, you should see my friends and me. Our conversations are anything but innocent! :D It's all in good fun though. We're all still single and virgins. XD

Keep having those fun, non-innocent conversations minus all the other insanity and drama as long as you can.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

musicality

LOL this has nothing to do with the original post that I put on here. I love it.
"Music is prophecy. Its styles are ahead of the rest of society because
it explores, much faster than material reality can, the entire range of
possibilities."

En_Route

Quote from: musicality on May 15, 2012, 07:00:30 AM
LOL this has nothing to do with the original post that I put on here. I love it.

Yeah, let's get back to bondage.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).