Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

100 Facts Every Atheist Teen Must Know

Started by 100Facts, August 28, 2011, 10:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

100Facts

*** Link Removed *** Tank

Hi!

What do you think of the book? How would you improve it?

Tank

I do wish people would take the time to read the rules before they post

QuoteNO SPAM:  If this is your first visit to the forum and you post a link, copy paste text, etc it will be considered spam and may be removed or partially removed by a moderator at their own discretion without notice. Spam is everything from unwanted advertisements to posting the same thread or comment on many different forums. If you would like to bring attention to a project of yours (youtube channel, ask for people to take a survey, want feedback on your blog, etc.) just send one of the moderators a heads up private message first so we don't think you're just here to self-promote but are interested in being a contributing member.
Link removed.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Medusa

She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sweetdeath

Why don't people read the simple rules?   It's not even TLDR;

Btw Tank, feeling great mod power yet? ;D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

We should pool some resources and get Tank an engraved banhammer for his birthday.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Can I just buy him a thor hammer from toys r us? XD

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 30, 2011, 07:34:35 AM

I don't like the disciplinary side of modding very much at all really, we're all adults here and should be able to read, understand and respect the rules. There are no really problematical members here at the moment. And if members can't express themselves reasonable freely then they will just stop posting and go away. If I see somebody getting close to the line I'll PM them that I think they're possibly doing/saying something that might end them up in trouble.

I'll ban spammers all day, and some days I have, I think over on 100 one day.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on August 30, 2011, 08:15:23 AM
We should pool some resources and get Tank an engraved banhammer for his birthday.  ;D

LOL! I think a 40 ton tank rolling over a troll is much more effective than a little old hammer :)

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2011, 09:12:42 AM

I don't like the disciplinary side of modding very much at all really, we're all adults here and should be able to read, understand and respect the rules. There are no really problematical members here at the moment. And if members can't express themselves reasonable freely then they will just stop posting and go away. If I see somebody getting close to the line I'll PM them that I think they're possibly doing/saying something that might end them up in trouble.

I had no idea it was so much!

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 30, 2011, 09:26:56 AM
Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2011, 09:12:42 AM

I had no idea it was so much!
They don't post, just create loads of useless accounts with links to stupid offers and the like. I've only banned 3 or 4(?) spammers who actually posted any thing.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2011, 09:13:54 AM

LOL! I think a 40 ton tank rolling over a troll is much more effective than a little old hammer :)
Obviously you forgot Asmodean was involved. He doesn't do little.  8)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on August 30, 2011, 12:09:19 PM
Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2011, 09:13:54 AM

Obviously you forgot Asmodean was involved. He doesn't do little.  8)
A 50 ton ban hammer mounted on a Tank? That does sound interesting. Sounds like a photoshop job for TMP!

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 30, 2011, 12:19:02 PM
A 50 ton ban hammer mounted on a Tank? That does sound interesting. Sounds like a photoshop job for TMP!
Well, I was actually thinking more along the lines of a 72 ton tank-mounted banhammer with sideswing functionality and +4 acid damage against trolls  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath