Author Topic: Falun Dafa feeding pets with COVID-19 medicine?  (Read 220 times)

TimeMachine

• Padawan Learner
Falun Dafa feeding pets with COVID-19 medicine?
« on: February 28, 2020, 03:38:58 AM »
A well-known US biopharmaceutical company has developed a medicine which has an inhibitory effect on the recent outbreak of COVID-19. The medicine treatment method is similar to Ebola. As the outbreak worsens, the medicine is not on the market yet. But according to a Falun Dafa believer from Dragon Springs, NY, their master named Li Hongzhi received a small number of the new developed medicines from US gov, which must not be used for ordinary believers like him.

After searching Li Hongzhi online, found he has claimed that people do not need to take medicine when sick after practice Falun Dafa. But why he wants this medicine? Is it for pets in Dragon Springs?

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity. There is No Cure For Curiosity.
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed.
Re: Falun Dafa feeding pets with COVID-19 medicine?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 04:57:02 AM »
^^^
Falun Dafa?

Da fa, Falun?

Da fa, TimeMachine?

Da fa, man! Is this home with a new name?

:headscratch:

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

Kusa

• Made of Star Stuff
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 12:03:33 AM »
I think the OP has been playing around in the medicine cabinet.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity. There is No Cure For Curiosity.
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed.
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 02:01:11 AM »
Speaking of meds...I think this whole place needs some goddamned...

;D
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 04:04:03 AM by Magdalena »

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

Recusant

• Miscreant Erendrake
  • Administrator
  • Wears a Colander Hat for Special Occasions
  • infidel barbarian
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 05:31:21 AM »
A well-known US biopharmaceutical company has developed a medicine which has an inhibitory effect on the recent outbreak of COVID-19. The medicine treatment method is similar to Ebola. As the outbreak worsens, the medicine is not on the market yet. But according to a Falun Dafa believer from Dragon Springs, NY, their master named Li Hongzhi received a small number of the new developed medicines from US gov, which must not be used for ordinary believers like him.

After searching Li Hongzhi online, found he has claimed that people do not need to take medicine when sick after practice Falun Dafa. But why he wants this medicine? Is it for pets in Dragon Springs?

What fresh hell is this? Unsourced babbling that certainly looks and smells like spam.

Write if you get work.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

• The wise one.
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 11:25:45 PM »
 :sigh: ??????  ......................... :fishing:

Kusa

• Made of Star Stuff
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 06:02:04 PM »
Apparently this is banned in China.

xSilverPhinx

• Non Dvcor
  • Global Moderator
  • Silly Overlord With the Vorpal Blade
  • I Spy With My Googly Eyes...
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 01:51:25 AM »

Not interested in what you're selling...next! :popcorn:
Give no mercy to your fear.

COVIDIOCY is just as dangerous as the virus itself.