Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

String of Insults

Started by Siz, January 04, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Anyways...

I showed this to my 8-year-old:
QuoteI was wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don't show.
I asked, what do you think? He said, "I don't get it." I asked, who do people say has horns? He said, "You?"
:lol:

>:(

I need to talk to my little atheist more about God, Jesus, and the devil. :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

You are as useless as the "ueue" in "Queue".
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Quote from: Magdalena on January 11, 2020, 09:09:41 PM
Quote from: Buddy on January 11, 2020, 08:25:41 PM
I got called a gothic whore at work today. I'm sharing it here because at least they were creative
Yep... The last time guys around here were talking about vaginas, Pasta Chick said: ...That's because guys don't know what a pair of sweaty balls smell like at the end of the day."

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

I've got some Bad News for Bad Penny :(

Sorry, but it's sold out:(
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Siz

Quote from: Magdalena on January 16, 2020, 09:05:37 AM

That's it?
No more?
Siz?

"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character." - The Wolf, Pulp Fiction.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Dark Lightning

May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits. More a curse than an insult.  :shrug:

No one

1,000,000 Camels who just finished a month-long shit soak, do not smell as bad as you.

Magdalena

I can normally tell how intelligent a man is by how stupid he thinks I am.

No one

On a scale from zero to Sirius, you're about a wet match in a dark room.

billy rubin

Quote from: Magdalena on January 16, 2020, 07:42:26 PM

lol, excuse me. ^^^this is the best one yet. i don't care what everybody else says. you're allright.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

There's no excuse for you!

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on January 16, 2020, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on January 16, 2020, 07:42:26 PM

lol, excuse me. ^^^this is the best one yet. i don't care what everybody else says. you're alright.
:grin:

You're alright too.

I like your quote:
Quotelove is too short for those who laugh
;)

We used to have a thread, "Compliment the person above you." It didn't last.  :sad sigh:

Magdalena

Let's continue...

"Can I just say, that of all the idiots in all the idiot villages in all the idiot worlds, you stand alone my friend."