Author Topic: "He's Not A Christian!"  (Read 255 times)

Sandra Craft

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity. There is No Cure For Curiosity.
Re: "He's Not A Christian!"
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 06:48:27 PM »
That brings me to thought of the possible probable plight of a PHD level Christian Pakistani woman who was once an esteemed contributor here at HAF.  I worry for her, I care about her.  She was, and hopefully still is, a live and valued member of the more enlightened human race.

Yeah, I can't remember her name but she's been on my mind lately.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver

Icarus

• The wise one.
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 12:27:20 AM »
^ I think that it is/was Niya or something similar. Whatever the name, I admired her and had high respect for her erudition.

That thought makes me at least mildly angry because I have respect and admiration for a Christian and I, and we, theists are so widely damned as sinful unfeeling semi humans. ............that's a whole other subject so I will chill......

Sandra Craft

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity. There is No Cure For Curiosity.
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 04:15:01 AM »
Yes, it was Niya.  The last I heard her family was trying to arrange a marriage for her, which she had no objection to.  A view into an entirely different life.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver