General > Obituaries

Chuck Berry dead at 90

(1/2) > >>

Ecurb Noselrub:
Chuck Berry dead at 90.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/18/entertainment/chuck-berry-dies/index.html?adkey=bn

Papasito Bruno:
Rest in Peace Chuck, your lyrics and music are legendary.

I don't like saying bad things about the recent departed, but Chuck gets a lot of credit for the birth of rock n' roll, and I'm not sure I agree with that assessment, I mean obviously Mary McFly deserves some recognition as well.

Ecurb Noselrub:

--- Quote from: Father Bruno on March 19, 2017, 12:43:29 AM ---Rest in Peace Chuck, your lyrics and music are legendary.

I don't like saying bad things about the recent departed, but Chuck gets a lot of credit for the birth of rock n' roll, and I'm not sure I agree with that assessment, I mean obviously Mary McFly deserves some recognition as well.

--- End quote ---

Hah!

Davin:
 :(

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

Papasito Bruno:

--- Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 19, 2017, 03:04:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Father Bruno on March 19, 2017, 12:43:29 AM ---Rest in Peace Chuck, your lyrics and music are legendary.

--- End quote ---

Hah!

--- End quote ---

That should have read "Marty McFly"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version