General > Miscellaneous

Tips

(1/4) > >>

Dave:
Anyone got any practical tips they want to pass on?

Anyone got any practical problems they are looking to solve?

Some tine ago I wrote a booklet on household tips and garden geometry as a fundraiser.

Will dig out the text file and offer an edited, abbridged, version of the tips here.

Tank:

--- Quote from: Gloucester on July 27, 2016, 03:31:24 PM ---Anyone got any practical tips they want to pass on?

Some tine ago I wrote a booklet on household tips and garden geometry as a fundraiser.

Will dig out the text file and offer an edited, abbridged, version of the tips here.

--- End quote ---

Tip: Don't tread on a used condom in bare feet.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Tank on July 27, 2016, 05:51:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gloucester on July 27, 2016, 03:31:24 PM ---Anyone got any practical tips they want to pass on?

--- End quote ---

Tip: Don't tread on a used condom in bare feet.

--- End quote ---

Personal experience speaking?

imaginaryfriendless:
AH, an advice and tips section! When it comes to advice, I’ve been told many times that I’m full of it. Here are some handy bits of knowledge.

Never Judge a Man until you have walked a mile in his shoes.
Because by then you are a mile away…and he has no shoes.

Things are a lot more like they used to be, than they are now.

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. 

Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

When in doubt, mumble.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Conserve water, pee in the shower. 

For colds : take equal parts honey,bourbon,Milk of Magnesia - won't help the cold,but makes you afraid to sneeze or cough.

The giant hole in the ozone layer is letting in too much gravity. That's why we're getting heavier as we get older.

Procrastinators Unite!
Tomorrow.

Is this what you had in mind?  ;)

xSilverPhinx:
Always tip waiters/waitresses and taxi drivers when in the US. They get scary when you don't.

Culture shock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version