Community > Parenting Beyond Belief

My parents sent me to a mental hospital for being an atheist.

(1/8) > >>

MatureMcLeod:
So I came out to my family as an atheist today. I gave them a list of over 100 evil bible quotes from pedophillia, to catching animals on fire, to dashing babies against the rocks. They said I was the crazy one, threw a tempertantrum and I said I didn't want to talk about it. So they grabbed my neck, threw me in the car and drove to a Christian hospital. They lied and said I was doing all these horrible things like robbing animals and raping random people (Cough Cough... God did those things in Matthew 21:1-3 and Deuteronomy 22:28-29). Anyway, Then they said they would forgive me if I said I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior. So I did, and they said I didn't "feel" like it. So I was stuck in a straight jacket for three hours for something I didn't do. And I had to say the Lord's Prayer three times and quote my favorite scripture to prove I was Christian. I quoted Numbers 31:17-18 where God's people killed the men and kept the women and children as sex slaves, and one of the hospital managers slapped me. In the end I faked to get out and my parents said it was a tiny mistake and it would be better since I am a "Christian" now. Good thing I have my shoe laces now.

Sherman Firefly:
Well now you know what will happen! FFS what the hell has got into your parents?

Dave:

--- Quote from: Tank on July 22, 2016, 09:44:00 PM ---Well now you know what will happen! FFS what the hell has got into your parents?

--- End quote ---

God, with all his love for humans?

Magdalena:

--- Quote from: MatureMcLeod on July 22, 2016, 08:14:36 PM ---... I quoted Numbers 31:17-18 where God's people killed the men and kept the women and children as sex slaves, and one of the hospital managers slapped me.

--- End quote ---

I'm gonna start Googling Christian Hospitals in my area so that I can avoid them, I wouldn't want the hospital manager slapping me.  :unsure:

Waski_the_Squirrel:
You were released that quickly?

With a situation like this, have you considered contacting social services?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version