Author Topic: HAF Age Distribution Census  (Read 6372 times)

Tank

• Fed up with stupid.
  • Administrator
  • Excellent and Indefatigable Guardian of Reason
Re: HAF Age Distribution Census
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2018, 02:52:27 PM »
Why didn't you leave the old one alone and have a new one called Census 2018 ?.  Maybe some one would have rememberd the year of the 1st one and then you are creating an intereasting record.  I don't think  it is usual to just destroy a census.  Oh well, never mind, I suppose.

P.S.  How many members are there ?

The reason I did it was to get some engagement from the membership. If engagement continues to fall like it is then the forum will have to shut up shop in a couple of years and the demographic of the membership will be meaningless. 
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

• Formerly known as Gloucester
  • Has Finally Learned to Not Feed The Trolls
Re: HAF Age Distribution Census
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2018, 03:25:26 PM »
Why didn't you leave the old one alone and have a new one called Census 2018 ?.  Maybe some one would have rememberd the year of the 1st one and then you are creating an intereasting record.  I don't think  it is usual to just destroy a census.  Oh well, never mind, I suppose.

P.S.  How many members are there ?

The reason I did it was to get some engagement from the membership. If engagement continues to fall like it is then the forum will have to shut up shop in a couple of years and the demographic of the membership will be meaningless.

Can we push the forum on Facebook (if you are not already doing so)? Or do we have to let the rules slip so the less desirables (currently) are attracted? They are a demographic as well!  :grin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.