Author Topic: The Art and things we've made thread...  (Read 5074 times)

Recusant

• Miscreant Erendrake
  • Administrator
  • Wears a Colander Hat for Special Occasions
  • infidel barbarian
Re: The Art and things we've made thread...
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2020, 09:23:24 PM »
Thanks, Recusant! I'll keep that info for future reference!

Cheers, hermes2015 and Dark Lightning:computerwave:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

• humble azpirant to the throne3 of typos
  • Corbu is My Homeboy
  • i actually do not know what LætusAtheos means
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2020, 11:38:52 PM »
fifty years ago a fishing friend of my father's gave me a wad of tanned leather.  so during a long ago class in comparative invertebrate anatomy i sewed it up into a dissecting kit.

its not particularly nice looking anymore, because ive been using it for 45 years, and all my arterial haemostats got stolen for roach clips, but i just noticed it on the desk in front of me. now my kids are borrowing it to skin out the animals they shoot.

i was too poor to pay fifty cents for factory-mde probes, so i cut twigs from the willow trees and embedded dissecting pins in the ends.

The principle can be established that for a man who does not cheat, what he believes to be true must determine his action.

No one

• Touched by His Noodly Appendage
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2020, 11:39:36 PM »
Are terrible decisions really a form of art?

Papasito Bruno

• Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes
  • Guardian of Reason
  • Save water. Shower together!
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2020, 06:34:47 PM »
So I have a few hobbies to keep me busy, such as playing guitar, drawing, practicing yoga, and I also am an avid bicyclist. Well recently I've been visiting a sick friend, and they introduced me to crocheting, and strangely enough it struck a chord with me and I've starting creating some rather cool stuff that I'm actually selling!

Here are some pictures.

Spoiler: ShowHide

By the way I know there are a couple folks here like JJ, and Bad Penny who like to use really small pans, so no worries guys. I can also make these extremely tiny, and small to fit any size pan!

So if anyone is interested in purchasing any of these please let me know! 8)

Very interesting design. Where did you get the inspiration?

Well it wasn't from myself to be honest, otherwise I would have to find pots and pans with very, very long handles with a gentle curve to the left. (If the pan was in front of you that is 8))
...inhabitants are, as the man once said, 'whores, pimps, gamblers, and sons of bitches,' by which he meant everybody. Had the man looked through another peephole he might have said, 'saints and angels and martyrs and holy men,' and he would have meant the same thing.”

Papasito Bruno

• Guardian of Reason
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2020, 06:36:37 PM »
By the way I know there are a couple folks here like JJ, and Bad Penny who like to use really small pans, so no worries guys. I can also make these extremely tiny, and small to fit any size pan!

Don't you know?

Martin Lawrence is about as funny as losing both balls to testicular cancer, then ...... coming home to find your family has been slaughtered.

I was expecting something else, maybe coming home to find Nigella cooking a romantic meal.
Coming home to find your family slaughtered would be pretty bad too I suppose.

So through some weird happenstance No one's post became reality, I lost my balls to cancer, came home found my family slaughtered and subsequently Nigella moved in and she has taken over all my pots and pans. 
I will pass on your kind offering to Nigella and I'm considering taking up crochet, I've some minutes that need reallocating.

I'm very sorry to hear that, you have my condolences :'(

Anyway for you there's no charge, just ask Nigella what colors she prefers and get back to me 8)
...inhabitants are, as the man once said, 'whores, pimps, gamblers, and sons of bitches,' by which he meant everybody. Had the man looked through another peephole he might have said, 'saints and angels and martyrs and holy men,' and he would have meant the same thing.”

Papasito Bruno

• Guardian of Reason
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2020, 06:38:05 PM »

Dios mio.

What's wrong Mags, haven't you ever seen something like this before

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • The Cure for Boredom is Curiosity. There is No Cure For Curiosity.
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed.
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2020, 07:13:00 PM »

Dios mio.

What's wrong Mags, haven't you ever seen something like this before
No, never.

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

• Non Dvcor
  • Global Moderator
  • Silly Overlord With the Vorpal Blade
  • I Spy With My Googly Eyes...
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2020, 10:29:19 PM »
So I have a few hobbies to keep me busy, such as playing guitar, drawing, practicing yoga, and I also am an avid bicyclist. Well recently I've been visiting a sick friend, and they introduced me to crocheting, and strangely enough it struck a chord with me and I've starting creating some rather cool stuff that I'm actually selling!

Here are some pictures.

Such a Papasito Brunesque post!  ;D
Give no mercy to your fear.

xSilverPhinx

• Non Dvcor
  • Global Moderator
  • Silly Overlord With the Vorpal Blade
  • I Spy With My Googly Eyes...
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2020, 01:45:22 AM »
Are terrible decisions really a form of art?

Oh yeah...  ::)
Give no mercy to your fear.