Author Topic: Good Films.  (Read 5828 times)

Davin

• Don't Pray in My School, and I Won't Think in Your Church
  • (o°-°)=o o(o*-°)
    • DevPirates
Re: Good Films.
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2018, 03:27:03 PM »
Woops, posted in the wrong place.

I think that Dark City (1998) is a really good movie.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

• Sprach mit Zarathustra
  • Nice Borderline Troll
Re: Good Films.
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2018, 01:33:31 PM »
What We Do In The Shadows

There he is, probably still a bit upset at seeing his best friend disembowelled by werewolves.

There, I found you, that was pretty full on hey, but this is what happens when you're a vampire.
You have to watch everyone die, your mother and father, your friends, sometimes brutal, like slipping and falling on a giant spike, or falling asleep in an autumn pile of leaves and having some of them block your windpipe, or making the simple mistake of making a mask out of crackles and being attacked by ducks, geese, swans. But even dying of old age is brutal, watching your friends grow old, they can’t piss, they say stupid things and their brains go and they can’t remember anything, and then one day they can’t remember who you are and you wish they were dead and then they do die.  No, if I know Stue, this was probably the way he wanted to go, disembowelled by werewolves, blood and guts sprayed onto the trees, his face torn to shreds, ahh, I hope I made you feel better.
Certainty disturbs me