News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

PAIRINGS -- HAF February Photo Challenge

Started by Biggus Dickus, February 06, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE IS "PAIRINGS".

This could be things in pairs, a union of different but related objects, maybe a mixing or correlation of objects or ideas as with relations or combinations.

I hope everyone likes this theme, and I was thinking the due date could be by 2/25. This would give us about 2.5 weeks to complete the challenge.

Please PM me your photos (Up to 5 please) or PM me, and I'll give you me email address.

Thanks and good luck everyone.

Bruno
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 06, 2018, 05:36:38 PM
THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE IS "PAIRINGS".

This could be things in pairs, a union of different but related objects, maybe a mixing or correlation of objects or ideas as with relations or combinations.

I hope everyone likes this theme, and I was thinking the due date could be by 2/25. This would give us about 2.5 weeks to complete the challenge.

Please PM me your photos (Up to 5 please) or PM me, and I'll give you me email address.

Thanks and good luck everyone.

Bruno

Looks like a good one, PB!

All I need now is to relocate my photography brain cell again (and get my mind off next month's "Gadget Day" for a while - frantically learning more about the BBC Micro:bit and games that it can play.) (Especially ones made from things like cardboard, cooking foil and paper clips all held together with sticky tape and staples!)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

I can just imagine the images "Pairing" will invoke  in some minds. . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on February 06, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Dave on February 06, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

That crossed my mind actually  8), and I even considered making it a stipulation that photos of people not be allowed for the challenge in order to make it more interesting, but then I thought that we might miss out on some great photo's.

After all some of the greatest pictures in history have involved people/couples, such as the "VJ Kiss".

hermes2015

That's a good theme. Now to think of some pairings that are SFW.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dragonia

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Essie Mae

Great idea. Looking forward to seeing some very imaginative pics and hoping I can think of something myself.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Biggus Dickus

Hello Everyone,

I've already received some fantastic submissions for this months challenge so I thought I would give the thread a little bump as a little reminder for all of us.

Good luck!

Bruno

Biggus Dickus

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

I've received some more wonderful submissions recently so I thought I would give the thread another bump. In addition I thought I would let you know that I plan on closing the submission window for photographs to: 2/25@ 1400 EST USA  (GMT -05:00)

Of course this can be extended if anyone needs additional time, but if so please reply here or DM me.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted photos so far...have to say we've gotten some really nice pics to choose from and I think it will be an interesting if not difficult time picking only five from the field.

Peace

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Interesting theme, PB! :smilenod: Can't wait to see what people have come up with!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!