News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Caption contest....

Started by Claireliontamer, March 26, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardvark

Cobra: if it wasn't for that serpent I could take my own selfies.

xSilverPhinx

A modern snake-charmer inadvertently discovered that playing youtube video of Justin Bieber's "Sorry" will cause a cobra to channel all its aggressive feelings towards the phone and not the handler.

After this was discovered and divulged in India, the number of pet cobras increased by 89,4% while the amount of reported cobra-related deaths decreased by 21,1%.

Justin Bieber, seeing that his "Sorry" youtube video had more than 200 million views, wrongly assumed that this was because the song was any good.   
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

The prequel to A Farewell To Arms.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Essie Mae

I'm not seeing any pictures except for Silver Phinx's
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Guardian85

An introvert and his six best friends.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Claireliontamer

No one

We missed the train again?

Siz

« WE REGRET TO ANOUNCE THAT THE 17:52 TO TATOOINE HAS BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE TAKE THE NEXT ALDERAN SERVICE VIA HOTH AND CHANGE AT CORUSCANT »

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

joeactor

Don't worry... it's not a real battle. Just a training mission.

Magdalena

Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 09, 2016, 05:52:33 PM

"Stormtroopers, if you look straight ahead, earthlings call these, camouflaged snipers."

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Hardvark