News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Can you say "SNARFLE-BURGERS"?

Started by rickrocks, April 27, 2012, 01:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on April 27, 2012, 08:12:18 PM
Amongst friends we use the old Sienfeld joke "You are sooooo good looking!"

I do this as well! Lol :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Beachdragon

My friends and I usually say "Out Foul Demon" when ever we sneeze, LOL.

Hector Valdez

I've taken recently to saying: "Go to hell."

Amicale

Younger family members of mine say "Kleenex Powers: Activate!" when someone sneezes, which makes me laugh.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

OldGit

When I sneeze, most people say, "Bugger me - that was a loud'un!"

Amicale

Quote from: OldGit on May 18, 2012, 10:26:22 AM

:D I'd break out into uncontrollable giggles if someone said that. Alas, I'm a total sucker for UK accents.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on May 18, 2012, 05:28:02 PM

:D I'd break out into uncontrollable giggles if someone said that. Alas, I'm a total sucker for UK accents.

I'd giggle because I always thought "Bugger me" was the funny British way of saying that you want to be...um...buggered.  ;)

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on May 18, 2012, 06:17:20 AM
Younger family members of mine say "Kleenex Powers: Activate!" when someone sneezes, which makes me laugh.  :D

I like this xDD

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 18, 2012, 11:08:12 PM

I like this xDD

Hehe me, too. Know what it's alluding to?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on May 19, 2012, 05:14:19 AM

I like this xDD

The Wonder twins? :)

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 19, 2012, 11:39:49 AM
Quote from: Amicale on May 19, 2012, 05:14:19 AM

I like this xDD

The Wonder twins? :)

;D right on, yay.

Hector Valdez

My dad is a pretty interesting case. When he sneezes, the actual harmonics of the sneeze actually sound like someone saying "godbleshyuu!". It really is quite a riot. I've been trying to get it on camera for years.

Tank

Quote from: RenegeReversi on May 27, 2012, 01:35:22 AM
My dad is a pretty interesting case. When he sneezes, the actual harmonics of the sneeze actually sound like someone saying "godbleshyuu!". It really is quite a riot. I've been trying to get it on camera for years.
Keep trying that would go viral on YouTube!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

kitty

Quote from: Ali on May 18, 2012, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Amicale on May 18, 2012, 05:28:02 PM

I'd giggle because I always thought "Bugger me" was the funny British way of saying that you want to be...um...buggered.  ;)

hahahaha some things just dont translate well do they! i'm trying to change my usual 'oh bugger' to a nice n friendly 'oh pickle' coz my toddlers have kind of picked it up oops.
you guys are making me laugh today.
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

DeterminedJuliet

My husband's sneezes are so sudden and violent that they used to scare me. We've actually taken to an early warning system where he tries to pat me on the arm before he sneezes so I don't jump out of my skin.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.