Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: En_Route on February 22, 2012, 10:36:50 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 10:23:50 PM
I just looked at Skype and it looks like group video requires a fee.  Which is not to say that we need a video, just thought it would be nice to see your smiling faces.

Be careful what you wish for.

From the Icons thread I have already deduced that everyone who posts on HAF is dead sexy.

En_Route

Alas, I'm closer to dead than sexy.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 10:42:45 PM
From the Icons thread I have already deduced that everyone who posts on HAF is dead sexy.
Asmo has half a mind to open a HAF Asmo's Vanity Cult where we can revel in how much sexier we are than those Conservapedia types.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 22, 2012, 10:47:05 PM
Asmo has half a mind to open a HAF Asmo's Vanity Cult where we can revel in how much sexier we are than those Conservapedia types.  ;D

Ooooh, I like.  Can we all post pictures of ourselves in MySpace poses (example, taken from above to show off cleavage and hide tummy, or making kissy duck faces)

En_Route, be comforted.  Being European automatically makes you at least 3 points hotter.  I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

En_Route

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 10:57:46 PM

Ooooh, I like.  Can we all post pictures of ourselves in MySpace poses (example, taken from above to show off cleavage and hide tummy, or making kissy duck faces)

En_Route, be comforted.  Being European automatically makes you at least 3 points hotter.  I don't make the rules, that's just how it is.

That's -7 then.

Asmodean

Quote from: En_Route on February 22, 2012, 11:05:59 PM

That's -7 then.
Following Ali's steps adds four more points, being a member of HAF adds five and joining The Evil Empire of Asmodea adds a long centillion more.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

Quote from: Asmodean on February 22, 2012, 11:09:39 PM

That's -7 then.
Following Ali's steps adds four more points, being a member of HAF adds five and joining The Evil Empire of Asmodea adds a long centillion more.  ;D

I feel a new man already.Fetch me a pair of them short shorts...

Amicale

Quote from: En_Route on February 22, 2012, 11:14:03 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on February 22, 2012, 11:09:39 PM

That's -7 then.

I feel a new man already.Fetch me a pair of them short shorts...

OH MY ASMO  :o

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Yes!  I think Asmo's rules make me a solid 9.  

*Strikes a MySpace DuckFace pose*

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 11:19:02 PM
Yes!  I think Asmo's rules make me a solid 9.  

*Strikes a MySpace DuckFace pose*

...And a long centillion more.  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

If I knew what a centillion was, I bet I would be super flattered.   ;D

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 22, 2012, 11:24:24 PM
If I knew what a centillion was, I bet I would be super flattered.   ;D
A "short" one is 10^303, and a "long" one is 10^600, which is pretty much the highest named number in existence, save googolplex, which is 10^googol
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Soooo....I can start telling people that according to the only rules that matter (Asmo Rules) I am a googolplex hot?  I like it.  *Nods in satisfaction*

Asmodean

Yes, pretty much.  :D

Asmorules are nice that way. They also open for eating of pies, babies and baby pies.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

That's a fine looking sofa.