News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hermit Crab in Glass Shell

Started by Tank, January 20, 2012, 10:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Too Few Lions

that's really beautiful Tank, thanks. Wish they'd put stuff like that in the modern art galleries here, rather than the usual crap installations!

Whitney

I'm totally going to buy some of these shells...maybe wait till I have kids because I actually do find it kinda gross even it's a great way to learn about how the crabs hold in there.

http://glassshell.com/

Traveler

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that!!! I now have a mental picture of someone walking the beach, scattering glass shells everywhere they see naked hermit crabs. lol
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Tank

Give me a choice between a sandy beach and rock pools I'll search the rock pools all day long (tides permitting). I love rock pools!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Traveler

Ooh, me too. Rock pools rock!!! Maine has some really good ones. :)
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Tank

Quote from: Traveler on January 20, 2012, 08:54:03 PM
Ooh, me too. Rock pools rock!!! Maine has some really good ones. :)
Welly boots, bucket and a good net! Heaven!