Smilies, bring me smilies or else I'll frown at you some more.

Started by The Magic Pudding, December 08, 2011, 02:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Quote from: Essie Mae on November 12, 2016, 12:34:17 AM
:fixed:  though entered thr Google instead. Apologies for derailing thread.

I agree with Tank, above. Can you say what the problem was, and how you solved it, just for future reference?
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Essie Mae

Well the truth is I didn't. I just don't go in through Firefox any more, and when I go thru Safari, I choose Google to sign in.

I did look at the fix, but some icons don't seem to appear on the Firefox page on the iPad so I couldn't change things. I just used to get the words 'about blank' in the text box at the top of a completely blank page.

I could do with a one-to-one lesson on a variety of software issues.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Sometimes a neutral expression is the most expressive thing in the world.  :P

xSilverPhinx

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Recusant

It appears that the host migration and ownership change broke the functionality for adding new smileys. I think it's a relatively straight-forward fix, and will be investigating getting it working again.
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on March 26, 2018, 04:18:53 PM
It appears that the host migration and ownership change broke the functionality for adding new smileys. I think it's a relatively straight-forward fix, and will be investigating getting it working again.

Thank you Recusant! :)

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx