News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

My daughter is getting married tomorrow.

Started by Tank, September 15, 2011, 10:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

My younger daughter is getting married tomorrow (Friday 16th Sep 2011). She is marrying the only lad she has ever been out with, they have been together since Valantines day 2003! So I get to make a speech :)

It's a 1960's theamed wedding and the trip between the wedding and the reception is on a vintage London Red double decker bus!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Well, they have certainly been together long enough to formalise the commitment...

A double decker? How do those cope with crosswinds, I wonder..?  ???
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Stevil

fyv0h

Jesus freaks out in the street. Handing tickets out for God.
Turning back, she just laughs. The boulevard is not that bad.  ~Elton John

لا إله

WWSDJD - What Would Sammy Davis Jr Do?

McQ

That's terrific! Congratulations to the happy couple! Cheers to all!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on September 15, 2011, 10:11:36 PM
My younger daughter is getting married tomorrow (Friday 16th Sep 2011). She is marrying the only lad she has ever been out with, they have been together since Valantines day 2003! So I get to make a speech :)

It's a 1960's theamed wedding and the trip between the wedding and the reception is on a vintage London Red double decker bus!

Congratulations to everyone!  Take plenty of pictures and post them.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Xjeepguy

That's awesome. congrats to the whole family. Want to see pics of that bus. That is the first thing I think of when I think of london is those cool red buses.
If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on September 15, 2011, 11:27:42 PM
Well, they have certainly been together long enough to formalise the commitment...

A double decker? How do those cope with crosswinds, I wonder..?  ???
They're fine  :D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Stevil on September 16, 2011, 12:06:10 AM
Are you bringing your camera?
I will have my camera, but there is a professional as well, so we should have some good memories.

Tank

Tank

Quote from: McQ on September 16, 2011, 12:41:29 AM
That's terrific! Congratulations to the happy couple! Cheers to all!

Thanks  ;D

Tank

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on September 16, 2011, 12:59:06 AM
Quote from: Tank on September 15, 2011, 10:11:36 PM

Congratulations to everyone!  Take plenty of pictures and post them.

Thanks  ;D