News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Japan beat USA in womens world cup.

Started by Tank, July 17, 2011, 10:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

First 70 minutes so-so then USA 1-0, then 1-1 into extra time, then USA 2-1 then 2-2 so onto penalties and the Japanese keeper saves two! Japan win 3-1 on penalties. Bloody exciting stuff at the end.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Medusa

Quote from: Tank on July 17, 2011, 10:26:45 PM
First 70 minutes so-so then USA 1-0, then 1-1 into extra time, then USA 2-1 then 2-2 so onto penalties and the Japanese keeper saves two! Japan win 3-1 on penalties. Bloody exciting stuff at the end.
I am NOT a sport of soccer fan in any capacity. But since I work at a bowling alley and there was some down time...we watched the goalie thing at the end in the bar. Very exciting!
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Rizuidad

No conozco algún equipo del fútbol desde los estados unidos... :-X

So I'm in hiding, cause it's just wrong that they lost.

Hidelight

I am watching replays today! I missed the freaking game! But still exciting .. Woman's soccer is FINALLY starting to find its due in the spotlight when folks are excited about it and sharing conversations in the workplace