News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Atheist MatchMaker Sites?

Started by tigerlily46514, September 26, 2007, 08:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Quote from: "SabineMaia"I think I understood maybe three words of the last five posts.

Same for me. It sounds more like a techie discussion about network- or file transfer protocols  :wink: .
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

rlrose328

Quote from: "Tom62"
Quote from: "SabineMaia"I think I understood maybe three words of the last five posts.

Same for me. It sounds more like a techie discussion about network- or file transfer protocols  :wink: .

LOL!  Not really... there was once an online game playing site (the precursor to Pogo) where you could dial into a Sprint number and play chess, bridge, cribbage, and many more games with people across the country.  This was early 90s.

It was on that network (pre-Web) that I met my husband.  I was a Sysop (online host) and Mikey was also a member, though we've established we didn't know each other on the system.

That's all.  Yes, it's geek-speak.  And I'm proud of it.  :lol:

It fits the thread kinda because there were MANY people who met on the network and ended up together.  I miss it sometimes.   :(
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

afreethinker30

You could try MatchDoctor.com .It isn't an atheist dating site but you can search with a filter for religions.And it's free.

PittsburghBrandon

The Freethought groups we have in Pittsburgh aren't really a great place to meet perspective dates.  (At least if you're looking to meet girls like I am. )

For the most part the meetings are made up of predominantly made up of men and couples.  I think single girls tend to shy away from these types of meetings unless they have someone to go with.  Often when a girl comes for the first time she’ll bring a friend or spouse just so she doesn’t feel awkward.  Later she’ll loose the friend once she gets a feeling for what the groups really about.

Whitney

bumping topic so it's in the list above moved topics.